This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Oh no she is going to have the usual "but we don't love each other" mindset soon while he falls for her. every time These webtoons go that way T^T

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, MC. It's not gay to marry a dude while you are a female if you say "no homo".

Page 3 failed to load for me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Aggregator gang
This chapter is all a meme, I don't know if I will be able to resist the temptation to cut some parts to be published in a group of my friends on facebook. 🤣

was reading another novel's chapter before this one. the meal provided near the middle is exactly the same in that other novel. just it was made out of humans instead of (what i hoped) was cows or live stock >.< that steak and potato / biscuit set up is now ruined until i forget about it.

other then thsat it wasnt bad :D

@sippers https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru
bit of a 16+ manga. hero gets betrayed and sets out to murder everyone involved. torture + nudity so far.

Fed-Kun's army
I support such a change in their relationship! Make the engagement real!

@Aran1 lol what novel were you reading??

@Aran1 oh my big yikes. I read that one too; I didn't even realize that meal was the same. You've ruined it for me now 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread