This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@8man : He like her personality, not her appearance, so even if she returned to her old body I don't think he'll mind aside from the initial confusion.

That said if she get her old body back somehow, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a secret fanclub that works on the Rule 63 version of their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarin That would be a great scenario. But Ourtzen is just too... Shady looking. I can't get it past him that he's planning something. *shifty eyes*

Say YES!!!🎉💕 you guys are practically joined at the hip anyways🤣
Their demon caretaker will get stomach ache at this rate😅

Dex-chan lover
lol people who think mc was a dude needs to reread the first few chapters. MC was a female knight.

Dex-chan lover
Am i really allowed to feel such bliss, such incredible warmth in my heart every week like this? Am i allowed to hope for a love like this some day in my life? I must work hard to be more like those two

We are more than 20 chapter into to the story and people still haven't read the first page? Where Roel/Sila says she was always a woman (a tomboy), chapter 2 even has a picture of her old body naked (chest censored).

Anyway I wonder how long it'll be before she realizes that she really like her captain

Oh my godd, don't leave me hanging from my bed literally like this my kokoro can't *dramatically roll down to the floor from my bed

This adorable couple.....I dare say Julius and Sila are perfect for each other! I’ll protect the ship with all my strength.

Please. I'm really having a bad "this girl is a little wild" withdrawal. It's been 8 days. This lady needs her fix!

Dex-chan lover
Their flirting is amazing. Because they're only good at being straightforward and happen to be on the same wavelength, they somehow end up acting like a lovey dovy couple all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread