This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Eh, could've been better about that b*tch, like, some late but sweet, sweet revenge, but atleast she'll stop being an eyesore noe, and thwt's good, cause oh my god i swear i develope eye cancer every time i see that kind of character, they make me scream at the screen.

Aggregator gang
I wonder what will happen to the countess real daughter. The one who embarrassed herself to the princess party

Aggregator gang
got the feeling that the countess got off to easily, feel a little unsatisfied by this outcome.

I get some may be disappointed with how the countess was dealt with, but I think it ends up being fitting as she was most likely only the pawn of a more powerful enemy. She may have been the first opponent but hardly the final boss so to speak.

Fiance to the rescue >< I really like how Julius's first reaction is to pick her up

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that whole stabbing scene was kinda weirdly off here, but a least the fluff is back on the menu. I'm here for those two goof balls doing goofy shit. So everything took a backseat once Jullius yeeted her off her feet at the end.

Did anyone else like how the guards reacted to the countess telling them to kill her? Instead of just blindly following her orders they were like "Umm... We have a court system here. We can't just go around murdering people just because you said so..." That's like a first in a fantasy manga for me, haha. They were far too level headed to be a rich villainess' guards.

Fed-Kun's army
well i did want her to get beat up and now she's dead but... i'm satisfied i guess??? but not really... eh, whatever, JULIUS IS HERE~~ 😍BEING LOVEY DOVEY!!! LOVEY DOVEY IS JUSTICE!!! @PsyLynx i agree tho i LOVE how they were like "ummm no??? sink by yourself" lmao lmao

thank you very much for the update 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Eh. She's dead. That's sudden. So what now.. that isn't some satisfying death.. but, oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread