This Girl Is a Little Wild

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-sword-and-the-dress/

Novel link, like it or not the novel is our saviour. But we will have to wait for translation to catch up. The patience will be tested!!

Double-page supporter
I find it so cool that she had a very respected position as a knight, and that it continued to be a strong theme in the story. She also doesn't become meeker after switching to a more "feminine" body! You don't see that very often with these types of stories. She's just a very cool heroine in general.

LOL I'm laughing at the translating staffs' story 🤣🤣🤣 but damn, ain't it SO true that Seigfried is SOOOOOOO good-looking? WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?

Man, I was enjoying this, but what are we at CH50? Three chapters of filler? A story that grows more convoluted by the chapter? I think this is a drop for me boys, good luck.

Ha, holy shit, what we got - three chapters of important exposition revealing critical plot details, what the comments say we god - filler. Never change comment section.

Wahhh 😭😭 I need this in my life.

The characters are sooo interesting and the twists are actually exciting 😭🤩😍

Double-page supporter
The strength of this manga is focusing more on the relationship than a dumb political plot no one cares about like most in this genre do.

Action/Romance/Comedy and decent characters. I enjoyed reading it so far BUT

they finished it with a very ugly/silly CLIFFHANGER at Ch 50

I would advice people to read it ONCE ch 51 is available or u will be dissappointed with the way it ends.

Also I didnt find a VN chapter that continues the story either so u will have to wait for until WHO knows when … :(

Double-page supporter
i see you all in the comment dropping our precious cutie pie Julius for Siege. well the end scene on season 1 indeed left unclear, but until the writer release the new chapter i'd say
'HOW DARE YOU DROP MY PRECIOUS PURE SWEETY PUDDING?! HOW?!'
true, Siege is the definition of angel in other manhwa so understandable. But where's the fun playing with angel? hoho

Double-page supporter
that aside, i want to join my fellow desperate reader who waits for the new season because... WHEN?! ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

So far the story is really good and the art is very nice! I checked the raws and from what I saw it still only has 50 chapters released. I'm guessing that the author is taking longer to plan season 2. Season 1 ended in April last year so I hope that we don't end up waiting more than a year for the next season... but I am looking forward to a good story when it comes out!

Dex-chan lover
I feel ashamed that i don't know this series before. Definitely a 10

Users who are viewing this thread