This Girl Is a Little Wild

Abt season 2: That so strange, because in the comments on kakao page there's nothing about canceling the series ๐Ÿ˜ฑ people are just wondering is there are problem with a contract o something like that ๐Ÿ˜“

WHY THE HECK DO AMAZING MANHWA GET CANCELLED! can you cancel those annoying generic Chinese manhwa instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SEASON 2 WAS CANCELED WTHHHHHHHHHHHH OUR ADORABLE AND CUTE COUPLLEEEEE NOOOOO
also, where can i read the web novel ?

Augggghhh season 2 is cancelled?!
WHYYYY?!
It has such a good couple combination, i mean have you seen them sharing desserts?
And i will always love a strong not annoying and nice female characters

Contributor
I would change the status from "hiatus", but no one seems to be able to confirm that it's actually cancelled (and MU just says "Season 2: Dropped?", question-mark included).

Sounds more like "indefinite hiatus" than "cancelled," from this one's armchair. A paper-thin distinction in practice sometimes, I realize XD

Power Uploader
The series hasn't been cancelled - the publisher said they were currently working on season 2 some time ago.

@Asasa thank you! I've been seeing a lot of ppl saying it's cancelled but they're still working on it. I'm wondering if it's taking longer b/c they might be trying to make it available in ENG+languages? My friend has been telling me that a lot of korean webtoons, like this, has been translated into ENG officially very quickly on several apps after translations has floated around :eek:

Power Uploader
@suhaangle
It's unlikely - they likely had contracting issues, or maybe the artist was in bad health, etc. They didn't communicate on the why though, so it's all speculation ^^

Supporter
@Taotastic
absolutely
I haven't even finished this season yet (on ch 40ish), but even if it randomly ended on the next page, I would have no regrets at all. It's just that good, in so many aspects.

@Asasa and @010001001010010 thank you so much for giving me hope again and the link respectively!!! Love you guys! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

So... Asasa, does that mean that you guys will keep translating when it resumes again? ๐Ÿ˜ถ?

Power Uploader
@Miyono-chan
Of course! We have no intention of dropping the project on our end, on the contrary - we're very impatient to see the series resume too :D

@Asasa
Is there a source for the publisher for confirming that they're working on it?
(i'm not saying I don't believe you)

Power Uploader
@dasaikuru
Source is a Kakao commenter who got in touch with Kisari Studios (the publisher) some months back.
Apparently Korean commenters are getting fed up with the lack of communication, so hopefully we'll get more info soon!

Users who are viewing this thread