This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

https://myanimelist.net/manga/133575/This_Gorilla_Will_Die_In_1_Day
Waiting for MAL Database to approve so it can conquer that list too

Truly an excellent manga. The complexity and the amount of relativity in the manga is incomparable. In just a few panels., the author has us in tears, lost in the universal context of an empty hole at the end. In just a few panels we become attached to the protagonist, suddenly wanting to protect and prevent the disaster that will befall him, even after knowing that it is inevitable. The art is phenomenal, rivaling ufotable’s demon slayer, and surpassing thousands of other top class manga. Truly an amazing manga, and I take my hat off for this beauty. If you rated this anything less than a 10/10, your opinion is irrelevant, and you may leave.

Damn I wonder if the sousou no freiren fanbases is shooting down this masterpiece's rating. This totally deserves the number 1 spot

it's great to see that there are still authors out there that are willing to push the narrative boundary to the limit to create these beautiful stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Hands down the best story arc and dialogue I've ever seen. This changed my outlook on life. Truly, there are no words in english to describe the myriad of feelings this masterpiece made me feel and embrace. A tear is crawling down my left cheek as I'm typing this.
I. Have. Ascended.

Users who are viewing this thread