This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

I have no idea what I expected of a guy who also created "The Penisman", but this was hilarious. Worth the 5 seconds it took to finish reading xD

M O N K E N O O O O O O Guys the rating is decreasing! Don’t let them spam downvote this! 🦍🦍🦍s strong!

An absolute tearjerker. My tears wouldn't stop flowing. I can't put my emotions into words, after all words can't describe how deep and beautiful this masterpiece is. Definetely give it a try, you won't regret reading this godlike creation. Just be warned, you might be emotionally unstable for a long period of time after reading

I think this is one of my favorite manga out there, the gorilla is such a relatable character and the the art I see more unique than anything I’ve seen before. The way he accepts the inevitable truly has a lot of hidden messages. Masterpiece.

This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tokyo Ghoul.

Ishida masterpiece.

Alright time to write a essay about how this amazing manga reflects the psychological conducts of the present-day mankind
Let's be honest nobody saw that ending coming

Dex-chan lover
920b676aae140e1d3a97eba464b368bc.png

Last time I cried this hard from reading was "Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, and Clifford Stein. 2009. Introduction to Algorithms, Third Edition (3rd. ed.). The MIT Press."

Users who are viewing this thread