This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 23 - Day 23

bro i feel like you no group people are literally targeting Eidetic Scans bruh they just got sniped yesterday then you just sniped this series too? i think this is intentional

Group Leader
Wow man really just wow. Even though i legit told you guys that our staff left and we apologized for the inconvenience of the last chapter a lot of times even in the announcements you still SNIPE US. We got sniped yesterday on another manga and today this. Like there is no option of coming to talk to me and being like yo u had some tl mistakes in your last chapter, you just decided to snipe us. What a chad right? Oh and im just gonna say this, this chapter came out couple hours ago and redrawing all this shit translating and font typing it isn’t just a mans work that could be done in 1-2 hours. Ik there is a group behind this and in the name of my group i will actually start being aggressive man. We lost a manga we worked for 3months now this? That’s it man if you guys wanna snipe us that bad, well we got some stuff to do at this point.

Group Leader
wsfit2.gif

Double-page supporter
Truly I don't care who translates, scanlator groups need to stop thinking they have a monopoly on whatever they are translating and think that because they do it first makes them entitled to the series; no that is not how it works it goes to whoever can produce the fastest and create the best quality work. Stop complaining about sniping and just focus on translating faster and creating more quality work thats how you pull in readers

complaining about sniping is hilarious, it doesn't work that way in literally any other business and you're all trying to profit off of stolen content. get gud

Group Leader
Oh and i love how you say we had some Tl mistakes in the LAST CHAPTER so you decide to upload a NEW CHAPTER.

Dex-chan lover
@LionRoy sniping is one thing, but eidetic being sniped yesterday by a just made account, and today by another just made account, is more like they're targeting specifically this group. Is not just your usual snipe, they're more like attacking this specific group

Thanks for the edits.

You could make the argument that she is choosing to be around Otaku.

Users who are viewing this thread