This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 30.1 - Last Day

Dex-chan lover
Rip author should have made an original character so that he can finish the manga

Group Leader
Really? What a fucking disappointment.

Wasn't unexpected though. I thought to myself that the author was already resorting to "filler" chapters when he introduced the girl listening to music for a couple of chapters, while having absolutely no relation to the plot or advancing the story.

Another wasted "Gal" series.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get this possessiveness that otakus have that all of you were talking about. I see it, just i don't understand why they have it. like, who cares what someone is doing or dating? they certainly are not gonna pick you from the 1000s of others sitting behind a screen. just enjoy the art and live your life. and I am saying this as someone who is mostly a recluse.

It is the weirdest and saddest thing I have seen. You want a waifu all to yourself? Make one. Use DnD or pathfinder or something and make a character ref sheet. Hire an artist to do a commission for your character and ask they not release it to the general public. and bam, you got your own special waifu that is yours and yours alone. Hell, if you use something like pathfinder, you can even have little solo RP campains where you and your waifu can go on adventures. I did that for shits and giggles. it is honestly fun as hell. You can use tabletop sim even.

Seriously, people just need to stop being so possessive of other people

Edit: and low and behold, once you start to grow up and mature and stop being so possessive (which is a major sign of immaturity) , real women will start to like you. took me till i was almost 30 to mature. once it happened, I finally started having luck. I stopped caring about if things will work out and just started enjoying the ride. That will make you a lot more fun to be around. I maybe a recluse, but the few friends I have do enjoy spending time with me.

tldr: don't sweat the small stuff. stop taking life seriously. stop being possessive of other people. enjoy the art and accept you are not in a manga/anime and you will not date the idol. Enjoy the ride because we are all getting off at the same stop, it is what you do on the way that matters.

Fed-Kun's army
Utter trash I say. Like if you are trying to do a 100 chapter out of something, at least you can imagine how it’s ending (and that is something on the title...).

If the purity is an issue, the date could have been a fake date or whatever.

Well, it just seems lack of imagination and talent tbh. Bye!

Dex-chan lover
Not even axed, the author just didn't like his own creation. Nobody told him to quit

Dex-chan lover
This series could be used as a case study of what is wrong with the majority of rom com series.
An author starts with an idea not clue how to finish.
if this was a serialized work, it would have been bloated to 200 chapters with no developments and a new girl introd every 3 arcs.

Dex-chan lover
CRNZ5ju.png

yT9KDZi.png

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the creator never had any plan past the first image to begin with so whatevs

Double-page supporter
maybe you should have shown the characters interacting more and made each day a new interaction showing the two slowly warming up to each other. instead we got the dude making one picture and then changing facial expressions and text boxes when he wasn't lazily showing the otaku playing FF7

Users who are viewing this thread