This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days

This is a fun read. Even though it's mostly one page per day or two, it's still interesting. I want to wait a whole week before I can binge read it. I cant wait to see the rest of it.

Double-page supporter
Miura will release chapter 358 of Berserk in 100 days

Edit: actually getting released in 17 days

Fed-Kun's army
I find the "100 days"-hate kinda surprising. I would've expected the hate to occur much more prominently with isekais. Or maybe it has, I've filtered isekai out ever since they added the feature on MD. But even before that isekai tag meant it's going to be a completely half-assed idiotic level system op harem.

Double-page supporter
@Kraeth A lot of people on here and on reddit don’t understand the concept of “if you don’t like it, simply don’t read it.” I’m not a fan of harems, but you don’t see me going on the comments for every harem manga and complaining about it. I just don’t read them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not shitting on this for the gimmick, I'm just shitting on it for being so bad. The main gyaru is already fucking annoying... Most gyaru romances show cute sides of them, or sometimes do the ol' switcheroo with 'em being actually maidens.
But this one is just a mean, regular ass gyaru. The "full color pages" shit also means it's gonna be slow as hell.

This isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the other drivel on this site. Not sure why this series in particular sticks in everyone's craw

@BP A mediocre 3-D Play Station platformer from the late 1990's featuring an orphaned crocodile

@BP a story about how the main character (a crocodile) will live its last 100 days. You can see the link in the "related" section of this manga. It's a sad story but a good one. And also it is a true story about a childhood friend of the author.

So are they both going to date one otaku are there multiple otaku, is one gal just incidental? I never thought a comic like this would give me so many questions

"This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days" - Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread