This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days

Dex-chan lover
who score bombed this lmao. I don't get the hate.

I guess I'm just used to seeing normal mean gyarus. The point of being a delinquent is being a piece of shit sooo

Fed-Kun's army
lmao 1-bombing this series. Some loser has way too much free time for a series most people don't really care about to begin with.

Group Leader
Someone please make "This World will End in 100 Days" cause it'd be kinda cool.

... I'm getting The World Ends with You vibes from that title.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kraeth - There's always the odd Isekai that isn't awful in those exact ways. You can search with harems/etc tagged out and you'll fine some that are okay. Saihate no Paladin, for example.

Group Leader
@azraei97 Yo, that's the original 100 days thing. I've read it and that's sweet. Can't imagine how he'd feel in the end, gonna be so painful, but hey, it's still halfway. We can still see her smile for now. Thanks for the suggestion.

I want something aside from slice of life, drama, romance and instead action, mystery/suspence, and psychological genre for this 100 days trope. From my suggested title, maybe it could be about someone who despises the world, wanna be something like a world destroyer, and planned to destroy the world in 100 days. But during those 100 days, people showed him kindness and happiness, while he's preparing for his ultimate weapons each day. His heart slowly opens up, comes to realization, then dropped the plan and weapon in the end, or something else.

Sorry, sorry, you're right. When I think about it, it's kinda like Apollo's Song but with some world destroyer things. Or is there another manga with this storyline too?

"Write or draw it yourself, then!" Well I apologize for not having those talents.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I feel like there is more than one Otaku in this story.

Your faces when this is actually an oneshot but the scanlators spread it out to 100 chapters to milk views.
tlacatlc6-Needless-14-BD-1920x1080-x264-FLAC-D992-FBA3-mkv-snapshot-00-45-252.jpg

You got scammed, suckers!

Users who are viewing this thread