This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
I like them a lot as a couple but I would've prefered if the plot didn't include this fate bullshit. So she was made to quench his bloodthirst and he was made to be able to defeat gods...why couldn't we have a regular "strong guy who finds someone not interested in his wealth and doesn't want to use his powers and who interested him by her strange request" X "woman who is super cute and innocent but has a funny side and a weakness to pretty faces" ?
This higher power stuff is too much

Aww... the confession is so straight forward and fast paced♡ thank you for translating it!!

what is going on with these scan groups?

...and where do I sign up for more 😂

They finally confessed!!

And yo this scans drama I thought it was only between Nass and Princess. i didn't know it would blow up like this involving multiple groups y'all this is not dA WAE

Thanks for the update. While the scan wars are entertaining in their own right, I honestly don't care for it much. Sniping is bad I admit but were in a time where life is so fleeting and everything is a risk, I just wanna read things as early as possible. I don't have to like the worse in quality, I'll reread the better version too in a later date. Just my 2 cents.

Now back to the series, honestly, the fate plotline is something I can live without (and while it explains to an extent why she was reincarnated and Delice's superhuman abilities, the series is a gem already just from these two people's existence. It all started in a misunderstanding, a little bit of manipulation, but it all lead to their canon happiness. And without the god subplot we still have Del's poison and kids issue, support from in-laws, the 2nd ML, the star fragment (although, the last one is closest to the god's subplot) but still, we could've had a much simpler story where these two just have to survive their usual days in peace. Scr*w the rest, just gimme lil' Dels and Rinrins! And then find a way to make Del closer to human so that he and Rinrin can at least "die together of old age"

Thank you for the update!

I had a hunch that there's something wrong these days when i saw a post of a scanlator on an update. And when I saw the last panel i oop-

Yeayyy updates ❤️❤️

U know y i am scared of scan war.
We might forever not get any scanlation from the groups ever again.
I'm like crying.
We can't pick side, readers are mostly clueless of the dramas between em.
We just love updates and love all scanlation 💖

@Duylam2089
Oh my god, me too. Like, I wanna read my stories in peace, especially during these harsh times...

@gelatinous_lotion
Something about sniping, I guess? It's involved with groups that are well known, like NASS, BUCCI GANG, etc. I think it's talking about bullying & jokes that were taken too far..?

I don't understand with this war, all I get is about snipping, but these scanning are also illegal, so I hope this war won't getting bigger to the point the author notice this

Dex-chan lover
The chapter content is great, I'm tired of the sniping scanlation drama that makes me flash back to when I was 16 however. :u he said she said forever on and on...

Delice! ❤❤❤ Finally, they are lovers. Sooo, will the direction of the manhwa towards their connection? I hope they still have sweet moments. ❤❤❤

Uhm, wow. You sure do know a lot of scan wars. I hope you don't have any issue with QC tho. I think you're okay with each others existence. Thankfully! ❤

Fed-Kun's army
the drama continue as I sat down enjoing my tea!

thanks for the chapter, and the memes!

Users who are viewing this thread