This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 50

I'd also like to know when will del & leylin become one ha! Please don't tease us anymore authornim

Ririn just doesn't know yet that she is immune to Del's poison I BET. I mean if she's like him,that must mean that she's immune and once they discover it... our Del will finally know what is like to be one with his lovely cute wife.

Thanks a lot for the chapterrr!

Respect to stand tho, he had a lot of composure after getting rejected, and I can’t wait for them to become one huhuhu ^^

This was a nice conclusive chapter
Very happy he took the rejection well :)

Thanks for the chapter release 🙏

Stand annoyed me so much. Leylin has no obligations to return your feelings. You're free to like her however you cannot expect her to like you just because you have feelings for her for years. Why do you find it so unbelievable when she said she is in love with delice? You really didn't have to yell at Leylin. I hope you're really backing up, just stop.

Dex-chan lover
He finally get his cocckblocked second edition .also everybody talks about stand ,meanwhile here is me taking my time shipping the emperor and his secretary perci.XD!Damn when will the emperor X secretary ship will sail???BRUHH WHEEEEEEENNN????...

i'm shipping them soo much imma swmming after this ship!>\\\<...

Poor emperor,but I like how perci always deny him with a tsudere face XD ❤..

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!>\\<❤

Hmmm while Stand shouldn't have reacted so badly I do appreciate that he called himself out on the fact she shouldn't apologize since he was in the wrong.

I love the emperor, hes so obnoxious its great.
Also love that this story doesnt shy away from the idea of them wanting to have sex/be intimate and not just as like a weird lead up or after marriage thing. They have an adult relationship with trust and communication and its refreshing

Yeah stand ruin his spot from my top 10 list...i dont like it..i hope he wont do shit to ruin kaleid feeling 😤 let alone ririn 😤

Users who are viewing this thread