This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 51

stand, ur hot, but my god u need to let go its annoying. my man hating wife better smack his hands off next chap before del removes them completely

I just want His Majesty to be happy...
Although he really felt justice once he realized that Del can't kiss Rinrin lol

Keep your hands in your pants dude. You got rejected 2times and she's married.

Kaleid needs to learn from his majesty and cut every head that creeps behind his wife
That man started a rebellion and killed the king for his woman

Aggregator gang
Ffs Stand can you please stop making me lose the last remaining sympathy I have for you

bruh why is he being so digusting... she married, u called her disgusting, ur cousins, her husband is kalied and she already told u that she loves him. catch a hint and back off you psycho

I have a feeling that the concubine/Percil was the straw that broke the camel’s back not the sole reason for the civil war. But I agree with other theories that she rejects him because of some moral reason but has mutual feelings for the king. She prob feels guilty for the deaths and also feels she’s not an appropriate partner for the king since she is not a virgin and can offer no political benefit to the country.

@Sweet_Seats there is no need to be so insulting so I suppose I'll reply in the same tone of voice.
You didn't read my comment properly either.

I don't care about about what he did in his own country, I'm talking about what he's done conquering territories all around.
Such as MC's Kingdom of Sophen which had nothing to do with the rebellion.
If you re-read the first chapter the prince's empire declared they would 'unify the lands' and attacked all kingdoms.
Kalied killed the Sophen King, and all nobles who resisted against the empire's take-over were stripped of their titles including MC's dad.
Hence her need to quickly marry so she could inherit the title since her father was gone.

What does any of that have to do with the Prince's love for Percil?
Hence my limited sympathy for the prince. I'm sure the jewel he's looking for is for Percil somehow, but a royalty causing such chaos and strife for his own motivations is truly the actions of an extremely arrogant and selfish man.
Doesn't mean he's not an interesting character!
But I can't be moved by these actions when the one who actually suffered is Percil.
Unless of course the story gives further reasonable clarification for his actions.

@Stoner well if its what you think. But if iam at the position of him, i think that it's humanity. You like someone from childhood then got rejected because you think you were not suitable for her, then you hardwork to become 'someone'. Is it wrong to still in love with her? I knew he's wrong for forcing his feelings. But you know what? She's the reason he's now. There is someone who stand on his/her own. But there is someone whose need other so they can stand.

I apologize if that offend you for me liking him.

And apologize for my bad English.

I only thought that the prince made all those things to became the king because of greed, never it occurred to me that it is because of love.

Maybe there's a reason why his bro took back Percil as his concubine? I mean he let her go to the current emperor coz he knew that he has feelings for her right? So maybe there's a deeper and profound reason behind it? And I think that's why percil is feeling guilty coz she knew the reason behind it? Hmmm

So he started a war not coz of greed but because of a girl he loved... that's sweet, love or greed it doesn change the fact all these men in this manhwa are crazy murderers 😂
Thank you for the translation!

So the king take over the crown because the woman he loves then what else? Maybe percil still not sure what to do about it...

And stand... I know u like ririn but damn u r scaring me for forcing urself on her... Thats a bad idea

Bro if there’s one thing I hate, it’s that thing isekaied people do where they look down on people that are physically similar in age... it’s mad annoying- like y’all deff the same age bro 😒

Users who are viewing this thread