This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@HoodedHero007
What you said is true overall
But you talk about marriage, when she is a slave, slave of a nobleman, if he wants, he can, the age will not change anything, especially if she has the body of an adult
and at worst rape and incest already existed at the time and even if religion condemns these practices, that does not mean that it did not exist.

Personally I wonder why nobody criticizes the fact that she prepares the materials and mana to make a house for two months, to build all in a few minutes.
She could have just made a roof, then a comfortable place to sleep, then the walls and after the details, like the windows, ..., but no she waits two months under the stars

Why a "normal" house, with her power, knowledge and management she could have made a building difficult to take, discreet, ...

Double-page supporter
@Gauvain
Personally I wonder why nobody criticizes the fact that she prepares the materials and mana to make a house for two months, to build all in a few minutes.
She could have just made a roof, then a comfortable place to sleep, then the walls and after the details, like the windows, ..., but no she waits two months under the stars
I'm pretty sure this happened differently in the novel. Rather than saving up MP to do it all at once, our Illegal Onee-san built it gradually. With lots of experimenting with her powers, unlocking more stuff. I don't really get it, but the manga is really abridging things more than necessary. Oh well at least there is a manga at all.

Having read as much of the novel that exists (some via MT), I still don't get why the author decided to make her 11. I have assorted criticisms, but still it is a fairly fun read.

How is she so boing boing wtf, most people are saying it’s because her race. Whatevs i’ll just go with that to not confuse my brain or my dick

Users who are viewing this thread