This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
All that fanservice is more disturbing when you remember that she's ten years old.

@Madcat6204 if you think that’s bad you should know
in the web novel she’s a chronic masterbater
but for obvious reasons they will probably leave that out of this adaptation (very minor spoiler pretty early in the web novel so don’t be concerned about reading it)

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how she is supposed to be 10-12. Kids mature physically faster nowadays, but not to this insane level, she looks like someone that is soon going to college. Is that the artist or the writer's to blame for the lack of understanding of kids development?

What's the point?
A more than 30 y o soul in a mature looking body that every other character will identify as older.
What's the point of making her 10? 🤔

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I hope that door is locked, i am used to living in a "fortress" and hate unlocked doors, it gives me a bad feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
...She's 10-years-old with breasts that big already?
I... guess... that could potentially happen with early onset puberty, but... Especially considering she probably wasn't fed especially that well as an orphan it's highly unlikely.

@Benjansss
Can't blame him. I don't know what the mental logistics would be suddenly having my brain in a female body (...well, no one does), but it would be one of the first things on my to-do list. And, hey, he's a scientist, so technically this counts as research and testing various theories and arguments. And, y'know, experiments have to be repeatable... Yeah. Let's go with that.

@Madcat6204
If you look back at the previous chapters, it's pretty damn fucking obvious she's not aging at a human rate. Chronologically, her body may be that age perhaps (Her age hasn't actually been stated from what I can tell). But mentally it wasn't since she awakened to her memories. And it now sure as hell isn't physically.
It's not even a case of art drift (if that could even happen that quickly). Check Page 2 of Chapter 1 and then Page 11
Not really 100% sure these links will work, but at worst just gets caught in a filter/broken due to database changes or something:
https://s2.mangadex.org/data/928f7f29feac62271a48598fc00adb70/x2.png
https://s2.mangadex.org/data/928f7f29feac62271a48598fc00adb70/x11.png

Contributor
@Benjansss
Spoiler for ch4-5
No, it’s all still in there, although the actual deed is Nice Boated. Certain inventions are even introduced a lot earlier than in the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread