This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine

Dex-chan lover
1h after the upload, 5,500 views, already 1000 subscriptions and a rating of around 8 (a little premature, but the first chapter is rather good). The only downside is, that it got isekai as tag. It is an isekai and I am a trashy isekai reader, but this also means a torrent of 1-ratings is inbound. I am rather surprised nobody did rate it 1 by now.

MC is funny and seemingly hated her drills. Also, thats a nice example of a "Do not want"-expression in chapter 1 on page 6. She acts really fine and likable in the situation she is right now. Her friends are fine. And I can't wait to see how that bastard of former ML reacts to being ignored. What a great first impression this manga makes.

@FrozenSage there is one with some 120 chapters on Alphapolis, don't think there is a translation ongoing, but if you have a decent amount of patience, you can just copypaste the text into DeepL and get semi-decent mtl

Edit:
Also about that isekai tag, at this point people should realize that it doesn't really mean anything. I mean technically speaking even wuxia novels like Desolate Era are isekai by definition, but aside from first few chapters, it never really comes up (which is quite normal in wuxia/xianxia isekai/reincarnation stories)

When there's only one chapter and you don't know who the male lead is yet....and you still hope it's not the original guy.

Aggregator gang
This is good!!! It's not cringe and I hope the prince is still trash. I want her to live a full life of VENGEANCE

this is another interesting japanese manga, i hope i live to see the end of this manga. lets all take care of our health guys. worst fear ever on the death bed not being able to finish reading a manga before your time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread