This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
Sol... you sound like a creepy fujo there... thanks for the chapter and the good boi \o/

Dex-chan lover
Girl just take your polar bear and run off to some where else

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"Wait! Can I eat first?"

- Introductory appearance denied xD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the two ladies (the saintess and the MC) look so much alike i can't tell them apart. Besides the hair
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
that's too much bs.

and a knight that puts an unknown before the country? yeah sure...

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Yeah im sure they wouldn't have put someone they don't like on babysitting duty for some unfortunate soul they accidentally ended up with. I mean its not like brushing her off to the side was also used as a way to brush off an overly honorable Knight who thinks less of his "duties" than of peoples happiness.

Nah guarding a useless girl is probably just the level of work such a gallant, huge and likely skilled knight is capable of and clearly the best use of his skills.

Ok now that ive wasted my time using sarcasm lets be real. He obviously wouldn't be liked if THIS is how he reacts to using people for the "countries sake" and the sucking up that comes with it. A kingdom that shuffles her off to the side like this is likely run by less than noble souls who took issue with suck knights and only keep her around at all due to appearance. If they had any respect or foresight they would have placed a plant and tried to figure out her abilities and utilize them for themselves if possible. Its not unreasonable to have them simply be morons who throw away what it obviously gold though. My country is run by far greater idiots.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem @kaminomikan

Merilirem seems to be correct from my understanding. Two potentials: This is a feel-good isekai and he's a good guy who is just as he seems. Or he's a spy, and by him seeing this she's going to be chained to the state. ... Or first one and then the other.

But if things are as they appear to be, Merilirem would be the most correct.

Users who are viewing this thread