This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil hmmm i agree that it will probably turn out that she needs the cooking, but im betting its more like the two of them together are the saintess, like maybe the girl cant use her powers because her max MP is too low, and only by getting a surge of power from the cooking can she have enough MP to use her skills

Fed-Kun's army
@banjomarx Your idea is much better than mine. And if they find out about max MP thing being too low( from her using her magic after having eaten, but then suddenly can't anymore and suffers mana deficiency), then the people around should be able to figure out where the real problem is. Afterward, they'll just have to stock up on food and then go to make her "level up" or something, how ever things work when it comes to that in that world.

I would laugh if the male lead is actually a villain who is basically manipulating the MC to leave.

Double-page supporter
@Shade7 im alway think that she's already under his control she do everything he suggest but every move he suggest her is quiet good for her benefit so i don't mind if he's antagonist
tags: mind control
im really love that she's lose to her feeling and not refuse him
lmao normally protag will have high moral and will never ask them to betray their country while this girl said straight from her mouth "Please come with me"
OH GIRL YOU'RE HUNGRY~~~~~~~~~
@Kyujyu she's said once when the meal ready to eat she'll get kick out from that space so when ever she's cook the meals she'll have to eat outside that space but every time she finish cooking her meal she alway said "ready to eat" so i don't know if that a key word to get out from that space or she just get kick out by skill

Contributor
I appreciate her absolute lack of compunction in saying, "Heck yeah! Let's blow this dingy den of intrigue and go have fun together! Sounds great."

I know it's meant to be a cute scene, but the sentence, "After all, I will be unstoppable with your cooking, won't I?" gives me the mental image of him obliterating anyone who gets in their way RIP 😅😂😂

Double-page supporter
Lol I like her. That's the mot precise, correct prayer, "for the love of god". You are definitely loved, FL X"D

Users who are viewing this thread