This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I suspect his specialty wasn't only fire magic but also charm or mesmer. What a dangerous boy.

Fed-Kun's army
Light novel authors really do love to play pedophilia and incest off as gags, huh?

shes gonna cook a meal for the priestess to have her awaken her powers… BET!! well it would be good for her to have a girl in her “harem?”

Dex-chan lover
What luck. The future prime minister is an epic brocon, and Isara has him eating out of the palm of her hand. As a little brother.
A little brother.

Wow though. I thought she was just brushing it off like a proper adult, but she actually considers the other knight pricks to be sorta-friends, huh? I guess the polar bear sorta beat them into submission so they're polite now.

Yandere shota, that's great. Welp. Time to change your name and move to another country.

Right off the bat: WHERE'S MY SON?!?! Hamilton, stop playing in my head, please 😂

Double-page supporter
I didn't think Megane-kun is a 'short-sighted' brute... but then again, when your most precious is taken away, you'd jump over yourself to get them back safely. But his impertinence at suspecting the FL is a bit over-the-top.

WTF "The Pretty Boy's First" TROLOLOL

Fed-Kun's army
that boy does not have only fire magic, he can also cast psychic type magic

Users who are viewing this thread