This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
The goddess must be telling you something. That something is to board the yuri ship. Fuck the heroes and get yourself a heroine.

@Chaos_Knight still you cant predict future, and if so she doesnt want to get into relationship, she shouldve just said so from the beginning. And you cant make others mistakes as an exuse for your wrong doing, that doesnt work

Fed-Kun's army
~Off in the distance~

yuri! yuri! yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! YURI! YURI! YURI!

Honestly, though, I can see this being an awesome idea without there being a romance that is bound to happen or if she went more on a power trip herself while becoming OP. Hell, I can see this being a more serious story about someone living through multiple lives with a different face as they start getting depressed or start losing themselves. Tell maybe they find their calling or even someone they care for. Like if they found a baby elf girl, Raised her, Died and met her again in the next life. The Elf can be replaced with something like a dragon girl also. Maybe it'll be something like a romance in development for the longest amount of time or a mother-daughter type of relationship. Hell, The MC doesn't even need to find a baby but can have her own kid.

@jangankangkung

she should've just said so from the beginning.

Blame the author for that.

And you cant make others mistakes as an exuse for your wrong doing,

That's easy to say just simply imagine if you were in her shoes betrayed and ridiculed for getting tossed away 3X would you still be able stay optimistic?

But....The ending is already predictable (don't even to read the raws) rivals here and there but eventually after overcoming trials and tribulations both her and hero would eventually end up together.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to read when the pages are so small. I do hope later chapters are a bit bigger. This seems like it could be pretty good manga

Fed-Kun's army
girl have the worst luck .-.
seriously im curious did she pissed off a god or 2 before she died?

Dex-chan lover
its hard to blame everyone else when its happened like 6 times in a row 😓

Dex-chan lover
Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that she want it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it

Fed-Kun's army
.... he may be a hero but he a fucking man whore huh...
welp nothing 12 guage buck shot and some Fluorocarbon wont fix
*realizes that this isnt america and she dont got powers*
hm... nothing a speeding locomotive cant fix ...
*realizes thats highly unpractical*
well i guess im a incel then

I understand her not wanting to wait for the hero to return, but why did she fall for him in the first place. She should also be avoiding childhood friends, and falling in love, and even getting married at all after all her shitty experiences. She should have severe commitment issues, with good reason. She's been dumped and abandoned six times in three lives in very cruel ways.

Users who are viewing this thread