This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I'll bet the one time she does forget about him is the one time he does come back.

Dex-chan lover
if you know the heroes are douches and you remember your previous lives, why even start to date them? why play this whole charade to begin with?

Felicia: *casually mentions your parents death in front of you while spouting blasphemy*
MC: COOL

Aggregator gang
I pity her

though we know how Grahams gonna be like because of the cover, I don't blame her for thinking that way

Ugh.

I am going to read this, and most likely enjoy it but geez. Could we get one manga where the woman isn't wrong for going "fuck this"? Like, she has EVERY reason to believe that this is the correct course of action - which will inevitably be when the universe goes 'haha, psyche, you should have stayed this time thot!'.

Before anyone gets mad: no, I don't think that she's being treated particularly harshly or unsympathetically. I just think this particular line of thinking - namely "maybe this time he'll be faithful" - is exactly how people stay in shitty relationships, and it'd be nice if she found herself a new life and a new lover, rather than going with the hero just because the hero came back THIS time.

Bah, ignore me - I've only read the first chapter so far. May feel very different when I reach the end.

I'd like to casually remind everyone that the girl does not have the modern mindset and old culture's view towards love and marriage is vastly different from how it is now. The only reason she managed to even come up with her current mindset (very similar to modern mindset) is because she lived 3 lives already. Added to the fact that she definitely didn't have access to the internet so the girl is literally making decisions purely based on past experiences (mind you, she can't rely on others' opinions on the matter because they would think she is just being crazy and paranoid)

Users who are viewing this thread