This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if anyone noticed that Graham is going at the fastest pace in history. He's already different from the other heroes and is trying to return to her as fast possible!

Fed-Kun's army
That hero is going to return, only to find out that she's with someone else! The ONE TIME that the hero comes back to her!

Dex-chan lover
Grahm's rushing to get back to his girl. Maybe it was because of the parade. Good luck dude, she's already given up.

That aside, I'm loving Louisa dodging them cliches and flags with several lives' worth of experience. She's strangely dense, but lovably so.
I'm not crazy about reporter guy being a romantic interest though. He's just...meh?

Group Leader
I'm surprised it took her 4 lifetimes to decide this
Personally I don't mind her dating another guy
Why should she wait? She already experienced it 3 times, it's only right for her to think as she does
Also I'm 99% certain that the hero is the same guy in all 4 lives
The guy betrayed her every single time for whatever reason
So MC has no reason to believe otherwise n wait for him

Aggregator gang
It would be bad if she date any guy before the hero defeats the demon king and marry the princess or whatever other than her because it'll be her that is cheating and betray the hero first.

Dex-chan lover
shes clearly still hoping for her childhood friend to be different than her past lives... btw i just noticed that they r counted as "childhood friend" and u know how childhood friends never got together in the end (this one would 100% be different)

Dex-chan lover
why is this reporter guy trying to get our girl after that shitty interview get off please

Group Leader
@AnonDePlume Ahhh you're right, i forgot! *facepalm*
so wait does this mean that she's doomed either way?
if she waits she's doomed n if she goes for someone else she's doomed???

Dex-chan lover
@LVLBeginner
That hero is going to return, only to find out that she's with someone else! The ONE TIME that the hero comes back to her!
Yeah... standard shoujo trope, misunderstandings. Reporter dude will hug her out of nowhere and hero Graham will see that and think she's unfaithful. Please don't do this author, misunderstandings can be so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
the reporter guy gets on my nerves. i don't know why, but i dont like him. for the record i dont like the hero either
many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Also, the hero behaved differently every cycle, she behaved differently every cycle, everyone behaved differently every cycle: so why assume he would betray her? Everyone is their own person, EACH cycle, and to me it seems unfair to judge someone based on what someone else did. Also, if she did planned to ditch him from the beginning, I think it is a dick move to start a relationship at all.
Try to imagine your partner starting to fool around the moment you turn your back, the reason being they were ditched three times before by total strangers and they did planned that from the first time you started dating: I bet you would be pretty pissed. I know I would.

Double-page supporter
@Beregorn She didn't know that Graham would be the hero until he was chosen. She probably only started planning to move on after she assumed that this was going to be the same as her past lives. Not saying it's right, just that there's a justification for it.
She still loves him, but she just thinks it's a doomed relationship.

Aggregator gang
all these bitch ass countries waiting for a hero to come save them...
formulate a grand battle plan form alliances with nations near you and if possible form a confederation or something
do not build heavy fortifications they are expensive and take along time to build and can be used against you
sacrifice a bit of your own land to use scorched earth tactics
what ever they are fighting probably doesn't have a logistics network
this would greatly hamper any advancing army leaving them significantly weaker,
form special recon units that doesn't directly engage the enemy, track the movement of the enemy if they prepare for a spear head invasion fortify and reinforce the specified area
use area denial weapons like Caltrop, Punji sticks, and barbed wire as they attempt to clear these hindrances rain arrows on them advance slowly after enemy retreat dig in,
establish a transport route(for wounded and supplies) and fortify the new front line
reuse the Caltrops, Punji sticks, barbed, and arrows as you advance
this will stop armies of mindless grunts quite well especially if they are a semi organized army
if there are larger monsters unaffected by the hindrances use high powered ballistas with jagged spear heads with to kill them from afar if the enemy is highly armored use fire like Molotovs
for flying enemies the archers should suffice and for heavy flying enemies use fire arrows or use magic
the initial cost will be high but there will be little clashing of armies it is a safe bet on how to win
i know there are many flaws to the plan i just spent god knows how long typing
but i kinda just wrote this because im bored and mad today

Dex-chan lover
@themanj - screw tactics. Just invent guns, which help equalize man and demon. They already have trains, so guns would not look out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread