This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Me after every current chapter
cover3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Adding some more info from the speculations.

I wonder if
the guy in the dark cape was the first hero that *Jun* falled for. The nobles or the royals ended getting her kill or some such. So he turn to the dark side and became the enemy of mankind. And through his power, kept her reincarnated so he can see her again?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow damn, with all this danger in the way, I'm starting to think she might actually have been happier if she managed to escape Graham and live plainly.

Even when she decides not to marry and be happily independent in this lifetime, the world just won't let her

So with this, there is a good chance that the previous heroes didn't betray her at all. Her memories are somehow altered by someone, believing that she died waiting for the heroes who never came back. probably to try and pull her apart from the hero.

In the raw there is also a scene of her going to the floating castle and a girl saying "welcome back" to her

Aggregator gang
What the heck's going on LOL and what's with everyone trying to harm the MC she did nothing wrong..

my take on what happened in the past thanks to the last few pages
the goddess of light fell in love with a demon lord, but that demon lord fell in love with a mortal instead(probably a isekai person~Japanese~?), so the goddess of light that chooses the hero made it a mission for the hero to cause the that person grief each time that person reincarnates. while that demon lord was probably sealed away by a hero instead of being kill since the goddess was in love with him, and also that said seal is getting close to being release from the passage of time. Jealousy can ... really cause alot of problems.

Dex-chan lover
i love how every chapters makes things less clearer than before but you can't stop reading wew

Dex-chan lover
the author is a genius. Every chapter explains a bit and adds a bit more of mystery. I want to go back and kill whoever raped her in her past life though. Dont stop me Gordon, im going to kill them!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my.. new person? :O who seems to be the goddess of the world. And.. um.. little girl. Both of them are.

ps you think the time limit is the reincarnation cycles? lolol

pps they keep dropping the just a commoner/what can you do to help him.. dude the hero was a commoner before the demon king. he would have lived a simple life if he was not chosen. but because he's chosen he MUST choose a royal/noble/someone with power to 'live a happy life"?? the hell... what if he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with all that. a country boy turned hero ain't going to automatically a great noble person with all the rules and etiquette or what not. the insult should be something else, like "even if you're his childhood friend, do you even know him? this pass year, all his hardships, did you share it? do you understand his trauma? can you help him through what we as a party went through?" something like that... geez

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
the goddess joins the battle!

tsk.. too many characters.. with little development and character exploration..

fucking keep adding more..

Is ominous a tag? It should be a tag. Specifically for this ">>
BTW, isn't it funny we're all assuming the black haired dude is demon lord because of dark hair \ tattoos ?
(Though to be fair, it's a decent characterization according to general manga)

Dex-chan lover
So is this the reincarnation period where everyone is miserable, including the Hero's compatriots? Because it used to just be the Hero and the FMC.

Now I don't understand anything anymore, new character from right and left....
The author should explained each and one.. especially the one on the MC girl flashback...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, man, not only was she always destined to lose her love but also be targeted by fucking everyone. She can't even get protection without some little shit wanting to murk her.
Is that the point? Is she the catalyst that brings about the next Demon King? Every time one of these fuckwits kill her, the hero finds out and becomes evil, wishing the death of humanity for their terrible hubris.

Is that the joke? I mean, I'm totally on board. But fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going with the theory that:
isekaied girl in original life before there was a demon lord. Mutually fell in love with prince/hero or whatever and was killed because those with power thought she wasn't good enough for him, driving said prince/hero/general or whatever to go mad and split his soul, becoming both the demon lord and hero. Everytime the hero defeats the demon lord, their soul reforms and they go back expecting to finally be together with the heroine, both her and the hero being reincarnated to retrieve the lost half of the hero's soul and put an end to this by finding happiness, only for someone in a position of power to interfere/kill her. This becomes a continuous cycle of misery and destruction which continues until the greed of the powerful can be put in check or the constant interference in the world by the goddess destroys either the world or their souls.

well, that's my take on it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she’s been reincarnated more than 3x by a huge number, but all of the other times had such horrible endings that she blocked them out for her own sanity. What of the three lives where he abandoned her were actually his way of saving her?

i don't trust the Godness, i still think this love is all set up to make her stay away from the black haired guy. there is magic, so there must be love magic too.
all the heroes must keep her away until X years have passed, probably after a certain period the demon king dies.
everytime he resurrects, she does too, but so the hero together with her, so that the hero can do his job (making her fall in love with him and keep her away and kill/seal the demon king).
that is why they left her in the other lives, because the time had passed, because they didn't have carry the responsibility anymore (they were free).
but now since she moved somewhere else the hero had to come back and make her in 'love' again.
also maybe it has to do with her love, like she makes others stronger, she must be special somewhat, her existence must mean something. or else she wouldn't be going through such pain in ass.
i don't trust that guy, neither do i trust this new god. the girl is too fucked up in the head for them to be doing any good.
if they did the job right she would be already happy after so many lives. not like this is her first live with a hero...

Users who are viewing this thread