This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

dang. right on time.
i wonder what that mirror lady said to louisa about why graham came back lol
i guess im not surprised that the previous heroes left her behind in order to protect her but it honestly led to so much more pain for her LOL
surprised she didn’t pull that “time to be sad bc i doubted my past lovers uwuwuwuuw” wwwww
BUT THEN AGAIN she’s not really like one of those generic fls

PFF, if she remember all 6 lives she will be dead. In Re:Zero situation was worst than that.

Dex-chan lover
What the goddess is saying sounds a little too convenient in regards to her missing memories. Perhaps there's something in the other tragic lives that pertains to something the goddess is trying to hide and so she rushes mc to deal with the demon king before those memories return. She's not someone to trust fully. We'll see.

Regardless, definitely a cool concept.

im honestly more surprised at the fact that she really doesnt mind about the Demon king being such a tragic existence everyone is only thinking about the humans and not giving an F about what the demon king really is wanting to do, they just said "this world will end"...convenient

Dex-chan lover
@ASmileToProtect: Exactly that. Maybe she tried the first 2 times and it didn't work out? Yet still, letting it be and not doing anything about her being screwed over even though the goddess could have done something...things don't add up with being benevolent and all. Unseal her memory and we'll see then. But that still does nothing to explain the shit, that she had to go through.

Goddess is definitely suspicious af.
Like why did no one go back and tell her former incarnations what happened? The church had to have known.
I even kinda doubt she misunderstood how fragile humans are... I feel like she might just thrive off all this chaos and tormenting Jun and her incarnations.

Everyone's so wary in the comment section. 😂 Meanwhile, I'm just along for the ride!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the hero doesn't have past life memories, just the original hero whispering in their ear.

@kahrlee it's starting to sound like it, and her current love. Seems like everything is going to be flying to pieces on a mighty feels train. Even if the spell somehow untwists all the brokenness of the first hero in some Deus ex machina level redemption where nobody dies ... Well, we suddenly have two HIGHLY invested love interests with op powers.

Ugh. This is getting so good.
What is Graham? Why did he remember her? I want the two of them to be happy, but I also want the Demon King to be happy too.
My feels can't take it. D,X

Dex-chan lover
And another member of the "Shitty and incometent Gods Club".

Dex-chan lover
@Demize Technically "This world will end" doesn't even mean something bad will happen. Sure, the demon king went from "Kill Humans" to "Destroy the world" due to his anger, the forbidden spells, and the first demon kings soul, but it's still possible that could be changed. The whole world thing could also be taken to mean, this world will be destroyed or restarted or irreversibly change or something else entirely. If you want someone to think something that's wrong without actually saying it, you just vaguely imply it, which is slightly sketchy I guess, but only if the Goddess can see the future 100% as well as if or when or how it changes, otherwise it would just be her not being sure of what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
A I the only one who is wondering if maybe the spell is meant to purify the Demon Kings soul...

@AnonymousCat : I do not think the problem was her "fragility" (since unless she boosted Jun's strength any other human would be on par with her) but the greed and pride of the royals as well as the fear of the mob. Maybe the goddess means emotional frailty.

Users who are viewing this thread