This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft : plus the hypocrisy of their church where priests are forbidden to have kids, except that they obviously are having children to continue the line...

Dex-chan lover
oh I sealed your memories for your own good
oh i used a forbidden spell to make up for what my ancestors did
b3d41b4df0af708c8ccbd0b8d07a074f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
.... sO sHeE's hApPY tO hAVe BeEN NTReD >,> and dropped (I'll come back later to see if the bitch kills the demon lord or goes against that retarded goddess) (Not to mention how retarded it is to say that... that one priestess had gone through so much suffering BS so much BS...)

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
That’s true of many entities across many religions and myths. Either they have avatars, prophets, or lesser divinities such as angels come down to convey a message since they are both communicating from a realm not our own and attempting dialogue with creatures that might not exactly have the capacity to decipher something so esoteric. So I’ll give her some leeway, as humans have a great capacity for fucking things up, as many have pointed out in this story.
And gods descending themselves is almost always a bad sign of a huge damn war. Norse gods and Ragnarok, Greek Pantheon vs the Giants, the Hindu Devas against the Asura. Of course, some just come for pleasure on occasion, like Zeus.
Even then, sometimes the Gods get their asses handed to them. Anyone who’s played the Dragon Quest games has seen many Gods get slapped around by overpowered demons, among many, many more examples.

okay so now we know there are two royal bloodlines. One with the true royal bloodline from the 1st hero generation who have become the head church while another royal bloodline has replaced the throne. Things now make sense on why memories were lost. She most likely wouldn't have been able to live properly with the burden of her first 3 memories. and now we know that the heroes didnt marry her because the demon king basically knows where the hero is most of the time

Dex-chan lover
Yeah.. the atonements don't seem very harsh in comparison to what Jun went through during the very first life although the priestesses have also had all of their lives to get used to being miserable. Theoretically the memories of the deaths should be blurry since they never had time to leap from short term memory but they seem to be in HD fulldive VR instead. She isn't reacting like it's a far off memory, she's acting like whenever she recalls it she's almost experiencing it all over again or getting extremely vivid PTSD flashbacks.

@sjmcc13 As far as hypocrisy goes the having children one is pretty light. They basically get to have kids while knowing their kids are going to be forever cursed and living a mostly joyless life of being confined into a "small" area. I think i can let that particular one slide. Living in relative opulence instead of taking a vow of poverty seems like something to be considering instead.

Dex-chan lover
So :
- A powerful mage got NTRed and almost executed by his king.

- the angry mage become the first
Demon lord by using a forbidden spell after all his friends were killed by the king to try to save his wife.

- 1st Demon king (DM1) had attacked the castle (and mostly kill everyone in his way) only to find the corpse of his wife. (And just after that he must have killed the king if he was not incompetent)

- Eaten by the despair and the Demon king power, he decided to eradicate all the bloodline of the king. But he failed to do it entirely and the remaining one(s) created the church.)

- Later, A king summon a 18 years old Japanese as an angel with the help of the Godness.
(they never said that if it was the same king, a king in the same family of the former one or even it was the same kingdom. And we know that there are several kingdoms in this world. And if that Demon lord did not get his revenge before they summoned Jun, then he truly was an incompetent one.)

- The angel was too afraid to fight so she gave all of her powers except the one to deal with Demon lord's soul to a knight (she most likely loved) who became the 1st hero.

- While the first hero was fighting DM1 the angel was killed by an angry mob after she had been proclaimed DM1's minion by the king who had summoned her.

- When first hero came back just to find Jun corpse he ate the Demon lord's soul and become the 2nd Demon lord (DM2). (And if he was not incompetent most likely wiped out that entire kingdom.)

- Since then DM2 has put dummies to be killed by the next heroes every centuries and and has tried to find the reincarnation of Jun every time to get her soul.

P. S :
-- It was said that DM1 appeared over 800 years ago but we do not know how many years past between that and Jun's summoning. We only know that the hero and the dummy Demon lord came back every 100 years.

-- They never said the FMC and the heroes always appeared in the same kingdom.

-- After at least 600 years of sadness and holding a power that has eaten his sanity, even if he still love Jun that doesn't mean DM2 want good things for Louisa.

-- Even if Louisa remember her 3 former lives, she does not seem to really identify herself as them. (Just like ourselves when we remember our childhood) So maybe DM2 want Louisa's soul to ressurect Jun.

The Worst life and death is in fmc third life, it's basically chapters 11 and 12 if the hero hasn't come to save Louisa...

DM2's floating castle is the castle of the king who summoned Jun after he took just after ate the soul of DM1 and killed everyone alive in it.

After 21 chapters, the Godness still doesn't seem to be a bitch from what I have seen but not read in the raw.

Thank you very much if you read everything.

Dex-chan lover
So, TL;DR = Everything's the Goddess's fault in the end. Typical.
It's like they say; Only 3 guarantees in life - death, taxes and unreliable gods.

Double-page supporter
I just didn't think you would be killed so easily
LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea and @RamenRider so am I the only one thinking this goddess looks like the high priestess grown up? All these revelations just make everything even shadier, forbidden magic made both demon kings, and is the foundation of the church. How do we know the summoning and "goddess" aren't also done through forbidden magic? Also, Louisa said the spell for cleansing the DK soul was to send it to Earth, just for one panel, before passing out.

@sjmcc13 priests aren't allowed to have kids amongst each other, could be an anti-incest rule, doesn't say they aren't allowed to have kids at all.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage I didn't notice anything and that could easily be explained away by them actually being descended from her or attempting to emulate her visually.

Power Uploader
Yes you can run away. You always have the choice. You died multiple times. What do you owe to this world?

"I just didn't think you would be killed so easily"
This reveals that the goddess is bitch

Wow, fuck that goddess.
"I just didn't think you would be killed so easily"

No regard for a human life at all.

Was she planning on letting Jun suffer for a bit until the hero arrived? "Oh, just a bit of suffering won't kill her, it'll be like the saying what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger!" What a stupid goddess. She's suss af. Does she think that little apology of hers would make up for all the shit MC and her past lives went through?

Aggregator gang
I'd honestly be like "Fuck it, let's have the world end then" except this time I know what's coming so I will spend all my days eating sweets and playing games.
Imagine thinking that getting someone killed not 3 but 6 times isn't much. Yeah, you can bet your ass that I wouldn't be saving the world after knowing that.

Dex-chan lover
when the goddess said "i didn't think you would be killed so easily" I don't think it was supposed to be interpreted as how much suffering mc could endure, it was probably more like the goddess didn't expect the kingdom to suddenly turn on her like that.

Fuck the Goddess who's 'such a ditz (omg you guys)' that she forgot lynchings lead to death. Here's a description of the lynching of Mary Turner in the South (in fucking 1918) which you can think of every time she mentions the 'oopsie' of the first reincarnation:
"Mary Turner was tied and hung upside down by the ankles, her clothes soaked with gasoline, and burned from her body. Her belly was slit open with a knife like those used "in splitting hogs." Her "unborn babe" fell to the ground and gave "two feeble cries." Its head was crushed by a member of the mob with his heel, and the crowd shot hundreds of bullets into Turner's body. Mary Turner was cut down and buried with her child near the tree, with a whiskey bottle marking the grave.

Fuck the Popess who *tears* took upon herself the 'burden' of being the ultimate spiritual authority figure for the entire world, greatly extending her life and then reincarnating herself into a descendant when she can no longer do so. And now she *sob* can't leave her floating castle of opulence that can travel to literally any corner of the world! Truly we have never seen such self sacrifice since Jesus.

Fuck the royal line. The "It's in the past, we can't really do anything about it" line doesn't really work when the victim is still fucking alive and you're the fucking descendant of the perpetrator. And then just glossing over it all for other matters besides saying it's something they'll have to deal with.

So once more. Team Demon King. There needs to be a revolution. Throw down the Church. Throw down the Royals. Have your government run by someone with a fucking conscience. Or make a governing document with a moral code built in. And that's just to be merciful to the millions of people in that world that have nothing to do with what a bitch their goddess is and how depraved their ruling class is. If I was her and they asked me if I'd stop the Demon King I'd answer:

"Depends on whether you're going to rape and murder me as soon as I'm done. Just kidding, fuck you and your entire world. "

Dex-chan lover
She sent the girl over with enough power to theoretically defeat a demon lord despite no combat experience. Expecting her to not die that easily is a fair assumption and the goddess had hundreds of years to get over how hard humans have screwed the whole thing up. The 5 stages of grief were over before Columbus "found" the new world. Of course she's detached by now.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait couple things
1. Who expects the empowered hero to subject themselves to dangerous magic, that will give their power to someone they just met?
2. The flying castle belongs to the Demon King, the Pope isn't flying anywhere.
3. Important point about the High Priestess, she didn't choose this life, some relative cursed her with longer life, and dumped 800 years of memories into her, along with shackle her to a geographic location.

Users who are viewing this thread