This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Group Leader
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET TO A GIRL'S HEART MARCUS. THAT'S NOW HOW THIS WORKS

Dex-chan lover
i'm on team marcus here, just exterminate the corrupt evil world and begin anew

Okay. What? What the hell did he do those people? Yeah, they deserve it but it's been over seven hundred years. How the heck are they not dead?

Double-page supporter
@Ladyalexia regeneration magic perhaps ? torture them for millenia by keep healing their wound and life force and inflicting pain to their body. And the glass might also some magic item that could capture soul
and by the looks of it, he could be throwing poisonous bugs inside there, like a BUG JAR

Fed-Kun's army
He's gonna show her why her memories are sealed and how fucked up her past life was , I take it.

Dex-chan lover
Im just waiting on the "The goddess is doing something bad" reveal, I fell like that she's super shifty and now the demon king is going to show us

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu I would guess that it could have something to do with chimeras, otherwise it would've been a kind of throw away subject to try to show the "dark side" of the current hero. If he made them into some kind of huge insect type chimera thing, and used his magic to stop them from losing their sanity and escaping the intense pain, then chimeras would've at least been kind of important enough to mention. Though he could of also made some kind of time capsule thing where they are all killed by giant insect monsters and then it resets over and over and over forever. Just some other ideas of what it could be based on what it's shown so far.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they kiiiinda deserved it.
Tho 700 years just a tad overdoing it

Dex-chan lover
I guess that when you combine the powers of darkness and evil with being twisted by pain, grief and hatred for at least 7 generations, you would also end up a little less sane in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread