This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

I can't blame Marcus for doing that. 🤷‍♀️ He was also just a human being who suffered so much because of those selfish and evil bastards. I just hope he can find his peace and reunite with Jun so he can have his happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT EVEN IS GOING ON?! 😱
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A THING ANYMORE

Edit:
While I still don't really like him, I think Graham has his reasons... So I'm not going to distrust him out of the bat.

Edit again:
Took a look at the raws.
Now I'm confused AND excited.

Double-page supporter
WHAT. WORST CLIFF EVER. I HATE THIS CLIFF 😭😭😭 I DEMAND IT DEMOLISHED AND TURNED INTO A ROAD 😭😭😭😂

Supporter
Not gonna lie, so far literally everyone is being painted in a pretty negative light. I think Louisa might just want to go find some better men.

Supporter
I still stand with Marcus more than anyone else in this manga. The anger and anguish he has felt for literally generations would drive anyone to the brink of psychopathic. Not saying eternally torturing the souls of the nobles and people that killed Jun is justified (although, ngl, it is nice to see scumbags like that suffer), but I can definitely see where the root of his actions come from.

No way Louisa seriously thought it would be That easy. I want to see her fight rather than take the back seat like Jun did originally. It's up to Her not everyone else to overcome Marcus and so far she is really dropping the ball.

... oh no, the demon lord is hot.

Poor baby, please make him happy.

Fed-Kun's army
@LTalon what would you have done? How would your actions differ from Graham's? Would you try to help a chimera, putting them through even more suffering, prolonging the horror they experience in a blindly righteous attempt to "save" them, even if every sign points to it being impossible? The ones who do these things and succeed are the heroes we tout, but what about the failures? Would you shoulder that burden?

Dex-chan lover
@DerpySausage
Obviously try to breed or create more chimeras so it won’t lead to existential angst for them. Then a few generations later they’ll be able to take revenge on humanity for the wild hunts. But then, I’m somewhat demented.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, who left the Hero who have a thirst of revenge to that Princess who wronged him over here?
I swear to God, the isekai genre is becoming more and more crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread