This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
@VladDracul2
meh, looks pretty sane for me. Torturing the ones who killed others for their own little convenience seems pretty much ok. I'd do the same.

We're catching up to the raws pretty quick.... 😑 Y'all know what that means

Updates will be slower.

Hmm yes I see we're still on the escalator.... I wonder what's waiting for us at the top?

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Reminds me of Oersted and what he did to that shitty kingdom in Live-a-live.
In fact, I think a similar scenario is about to happen in that barrier master isekai.

I would love to see this animated tbh

Like a short one season anime. ☺️ There's so many properties being adapted, so I doubt they'll do this one, but it would be nice. It's short, sweet, and pretty damn dark.

Did he keep Jun's killers alive with magic just to torture them or did he trap their souls?
Well either way, they got what was coming to them. I mean Marcus fought the original demon lord, but the king and his people couldn't be assed to t least be decent to Jun while he was gone. And he clearly cared about Jun. I wouldn't be surprised if he went mad after coming back to find out Jun had been tortured and killed.

Dex-chan lover
Marcus went to the Nazarick school of how to treat your enemies in your castle.

Dex-chan lover
So TL;DR = Goddess is an incompetent twat and demon king is edgy ginger kid throwing a tantrum

Dex-chan lover
...Wow. So in the end, it was still the garbage humans self-sabotaging by killing Jun in every incarnation and causing the Hero to become vulnerable?

I can't say I feel anything but satisfaction towards the people being tortured by our dear Demon Lord. As a principle, they should let it go but...uh... EH.

Dex-chan lover
Translators have a 3 chapter backlog for the moment. Chp 25 debuts next month.

@mmonstra Absolutely, more shoujo novel adaptations would be nice to round out the usual male-targeted anime. Only issue is that Alphapolis has never done an anime adaptation of its works before.

@Opheodrys
Marcus is technically ripping out Jun's soul inside Louisa; she's just a walking flesh container to him. Plus he's been keeping Jun's preserved body for this moment.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea well, he ain't god
i mean, i can understand 100-200 years or so, but 700 years?
i guess he's also somewhat aware that jun's reincarnation keep getting the short-end of stick which refreshes his grudge and all

Users who are viewing this thread