This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Why does she even think that she can talk to him? Why not just immediately deal with him and be done with the whole thing? Is she a dumbass?

Double-page supporter
Imagine forgiving people who made you suffer for generations because "not everyone is beyond redemption".
Yes, not everyone... but most of them are. And that's enough reason to end that world.

I think he's going to reveal the memories she still hasn't remembered because they're probably really bad then?

Tbh it's just tragic all around. I can see the story written in another way where we sympathise with the antagonist. History is written by the winners afterall

@zz2000 I think there's only been one shoujo isekai that's been adapted. Ascendance of A Bookworm is being aired this season and I heard that Otome Death Flag will get an anime some time next year.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could you stop hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm still with Marcus on this one, they fucking deserved it, don't like how Louisa brushes off the fact that Graham is low key yandere. Like bitch stop being stupid shoujo protagonist, Marcus at least did it out of revenge, Graham just went "I have to kill this person? Okay"

Fed-Kun's army
they deserved it though? i mean maybe i'm black hearted but they were awful, evil people. it's honestly kind of satisfying to see they suffered rather than got a fast death. idk lmao. louisa's probably ok anyway? i mean she's the main character, right... RIGHT... but graham... i had a feeling you were ruthless...

thank you very much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Considering how the 'deities' of this story have behaved so far, I'm betting that the Former hero is either unblocking her past memory, or destroying some kind of charm.

Dex-chan lover
boy, now that's a super chad way to do revenge after your mind and heart been broken

aIso, OP yandere ex bf sure creepy

Users who are viewing this thread