This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Idk.. I like Marcus story than Graham. I'm still thinking that this story is unfair to Marcus in so many ways. Like wth.

Sorry the hero just feels like one of those asses that you see in isekai troupes that clown the hero... He really thinks everything he does is right. Ironic because he's still being controlled by that 'goddess', Rooting for Marcus

Yoooo, I never knew this shit would get so dark when she was sewing flowers, and having festive water fights...........

You know, Marcus still is coming off as more sympathetic some how... I guess because I STILL feel like the good guys are lying to us somehow and something is missing. I can place what or why just... I feel like there's more to this and he's been honest. I mean their world has lots of innocents that don't deserve harm, but I still want to see demon boy get a happy ending.

Group Leader
Holy shit this manga really went there 😲 I absolutely love it 😍

Ah so then is Grama just a natural guy? Still unsure if he's lawful or true neutral, but I'm leaning towards lawful neutral.

Sorry Jun, I'm somehow with Marcus on this one. 600 years of heartwrenching pain and guilt of having not come back in time would do corrupt anyone and I just want him to be happy for once.

Users who are viewing this thread