This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

@MaliciousBurial in the case that you provide---if someone puts someone else in charge of their responsibilities, then, unless the person was incapacitated in such a way that they could not perform those duties (you can't have responsibilities if you can't respond), then the person at the top, as you've said, would ultimately face penalty. As for the CEO holding final culpability, that depends upon the circumstances. If we look at how this plays out in the real world, as the saying goes, "shit rolls down-hill", and by that it means that people in higher positions of power will seek to offload culpability by trying to pin the blame on a lower figure. Jun is dong her part now to clean up her mess---she's taking responsibility (by responding) to the situation. However, it's questionable to what degree the goddess responds. There hasn't been an implicit rationale as for why she can't directly act, and thus she's depending upon others. If those other people fail, unfortunately, she's somehow dodging responsibility and culpability for any wrongdoing or negligence.

If you hire a firm to vet another firm, you're responsible for not vetting the vetting firm. They're then responsible for their failure to vet the next one, and the next one for not doing the job correctly. Hence, why lawsuits end up with a TON of people getting sued for each individual's failure to play their part correctly.

Aggregator gang
this makes me sad, very much like Leslie's hardships makes me sad...

I hope the world ends, honestly... And damn karma you bitch...

it feels like a cop out that all of jun's tragedy was because of her yeah she was selfish but everything reeks of emotional manipulation from the goddess' part :/

Lol yeah I thought so too after I found out about the reincarnations and different heroes :,) they can’t die peacefully together bc Jun and all the others like Louisa share the same soul

Dex-chan lover
holy shit what an absolute cunt goddess "you cursed the people who raped, tortured and murdered you so it's your fault all this happens over and over", my god i don't think i've hated a god in a story more then this bitch.

FUCK THIS GODDAMN GODDESS HOLY FUCK. FUCK OFF WITH THAT KARMA SHIT. YOU BROUGHT HER TO THIS WORLD AND SHE DIED A TERRIBLE DEATH. FUCK THIS GODDESS!

OH FUCK YOU GODDESS

Fucking hell, he may be a mad lich now but Marcus wasn't exactly Hitler. And that is some galaxy brain shit blaming Jun for all the shit she's lived through. Fuck this goddess and her shitty medieval ass "morality".

Can her one wish be for the goddess to cease existence?? For serious? The suffering her other lives had was because she despised the people who betrayed her?
How this story should really go is they team up and take the fkn goddess down, honestly.

So she got karma for retaliating against those who betray her? Which happened because she wasn't ready to shoulder a gigantic responsibility to save the world on her teenage days? Is the author perhaps convincing us to take the demon king's side?

Maybe the goddess is the real demon king 😬

Aggregator gang
Goddess sucs ass

She's a fricking highschool girl, atleast make an adult do this! and how the hell is she the only one to "Qualify"? there 7billion people on this fricking earth,Give me the list of Qulifications and then I'll judge you lame ass putting so much burden on a person that hasn't fully mentally matured yet

Group Leader
Damn... I can't remember any manga that has the goddess as the villain like this 😍 whew what a great read 😢

Users who are viewing this thread