This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Oooo, the test of a true noble wife - administering the estate whilst the lord is at war. Go for it, Canaria!

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't afraid if something differ from original novel, huh

Bro, I wanna see her rock her new position and knock the socks off Cesar when he comes back to see his boss ass wife 😂 Love how Noah takes charge in this chapter ;O not a baby anymore how they grow up so fast T-T thanks for the update!

I honestly love her personality! It's very unlike the typical shoujo FMC so it's refreshing. I'm excited to see how she overcomes this. Thanks for the translations/ upload~!

Dex-chan lover
Dearest Cesar,

Every day I await your return. I yearn for the times of old when you were by my side always.
The fuck is with the tree?

Sincerely,
Lady Canaria

Dex-chan lover
But if you manage the estate like some kind of...noblewoman housewife, how will you convince him to divorce you? ...Meh, playing the oracle strategist works too. How is she gonna explain knowing everything she does though?

Actually, I'm wondering how the author is gonna handle the prince receiving this news, because I would be skeptical if he accepts it immediately. Also, just what is Canaria doing for the Empress to keep her trust at this point? She's being way too helpful to the prince with very little sabotage.

@Vasqueztion I like to think the Queen/maids confusedly laugh at this exchange.

Thank you so so much for the updates!!
I love this manhwa so much!!
And really am appreciate the hardwork of the translations teams and the updates teams!! You guys are the best...

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to suspect that the original Canaria wasn't actually that bad and got all of the blame shifted on her to cover all of that embezzlement. The maid neglect her to the point that it's a legitimate threat to her life yet she's supposed to have had massive expenses? The events with the fever probably happened the same.
The tears in the execution weren't just because she was going to die, but because she thought Caesar was the only person in the world who gave a damn about her.

Aggregator gang
@RamenRider Unless that information was written in the book (which, since our Canaria doesn't know it, is very unlikely) then I'm afraid your theory is probably not the case. It's possible that all of this is a butterfly effect from our Canaria not being the same as the book Canaria. Or, since this is a real world and not a book, that details which didn't make sense in the book are somehow filled in to follow real logic.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
The information in the book is entirely from the POV of the Caesar from what I recall, and as such it would reflect what he personally knew in the original timeline.
Eg. Canaria didn't know the prince's house was being looted which means the prince probably didn't know that his house was looted when he came back. (Obviously I cannot rule out that she simply forgot a minor detail.) If the prince didn't notice his house turning into shambles when he came back and Canaria had to research it to learn the culprit, then it's reasonable to guess that her wasteful spending was blamed as the cause.
Obviously there are a bunch of holes in the theory but that's more due to requiring more chapters to flesh things out as it's merely a suspicion instead of me being 100% confident in that being the case.

Users who are viewing this thread