This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@PiakuchuKiller
That's not the point I'm making. LLS or Vio should have expected the consequences for not taking releases seriously. It's the reason why the other scanlator TLed the chapter and posted it until a serious TL came out. So why don't you shut up and know something. Also,
"She doesn't have time to respond to you or the other 100+ messages here."
VIO CLEARLY DID, DID YOU NOT SCROLL UP OR DOWN? Jesus, do you not even read?
"If you complain so much, why don't you do it?"
This is your damn comment. This is by no means a valid criticism and merely a way to escape it. If I end up making fun of a murderer, should I have the need to kill a person to demonstrate how to do it better?
"Keep doing good"
They clearly didn't. They even admitted it yet not improve on it.

Thanks for the chapter i fell in love in this series and will continue to support it!

Power Uploader
@Soularc55 the point youre making obviously reflects your own trash logic because compare quality with the bs released.
sounds like you have a stick so far up your ass that you gotta trash on a group doing great level scanlations with your own trash ideology.
why not stop being a cuck and vent out your stress on a body pillow instead of posting garbage.

:poggers

@Yosumarainesu
Good for you, but everyone else can still see it assuming they haven't blocked me.
@Moffee
Monkey see, monkey do. Hurry up and say something new. Seriously, don't try to use the same stuff I'm saying. And ad hominems don't help your case, if you even had one.

Dex-chan lover
@Soularc55 I do get the point you are making but is it necessary to get this riled up over this? I honestly don't get it, if you are angry then, you mail the scanlation group and discuss with them, why make a hate thread here?

You should have put the letter at the end for all the people who don't know / don't care about the situation.

I didn't looked at comments, only remember on april 1 than one (this team I think) made a lame joke (I think I didn't even read what was written on it after seeeing it was a joke), while another team made a way better joke, with a real comic strip modified.
But I was angry at both, given each time I was hoping for the real story.

Power Uploader
@Kuu90 the point that ingrates like @Soularc55 try to make is that
oh we couldnt handle an april fools joke
lets flame and blame the scan group for pranking us
*tries to explain how to do a scan groups job better than the one that's been doing it*
all because they couldnt handle an april fools joke.

lmao stick up the butt so high its probably even illegal for a hentai

"the point youre making obviously reflects your own trash logic because compare quality with the bs released"
@PiakuchuKiller, and there could be quality elsewhere. You've made no connection nor even responded to my points. You dropped the argument because I was right Vio DID HAVE TIME TO COMMENT/RESPOND HERE.
"trash on a group doing great level scanlations with your own trash ideology."
I'm trashing on a group because they refuse to own up to their own mistakes and consequences. Vio didn't learn a thin as demonstrated most recently.
"why not stop being a cuck and vent out your stress on a body pillow instead of posting garbage. "
My, the ad hominems continue. By the way, maybe you should stop wanking off to the scanlators and learn some discipline? I should be in the position to say that.

Group Leader
@Soularc55 Why tf are you complaining about a silly april fools joke? I mean it was APRIL FOOLS after all. EVERYONE trolls on that day and scanlation groups included. So with your seemingly high intellect you should have been able to deduct that the chances of them amking an april fools joke too were pretty high.
And fun fact: YOU EARN SHIT FOR DOING SCANLATIONS

Okay, okay first of all chill out.

Yes we damn did prank u and so what? Remember the fact that we do work for free and u (readers) benefit more than anyone else. So what's wrong with us for doing a prank once in a while? Specially when we do it on a day where EVERYONE else also does it? YES!! Other scans have done the same and probably won't stop so what? U tired of the same prank? Welp u can just stop reading on April's fools, u FOOLS. The ones apologizing should be YOU and not Vio! She just like everyone else wanted to celebrate April's fool just like everyone else with a simple and almost "traditional" prank.

Power Uploader
@Soularc55
quality elsewhere. can you speak korean as efficiently as these guys who make it look as great and sound as nice as it is.
im sure youre better at writing crap targetted rocks and potatos because those are the only things that you make sense too.

from what i see you joined here to roast on vio for something clearly caused by pieces of crap like you. heres an idea, get a body pillow and use your bent over position to lecture that. since thats probably the only thing that would understand you.

@Kuu90
And expect the people or the LLS to ignore what I'm saying? Pikachu aside because he keeps strawmanning what I'm saying, the people here should learn something and take what I say as a grain of salt. It's ultimately up to LLS and commentors here to recognize their faults and actually own up to them. But seeing them, they're not going to do that. So might as well just infuriate them. They could block me like the other guy, but that just demonstrates their little echo chamber.

Group Leader
@Soularc55, lmao. So what's your point?

Scanlators aren't allowed to make jokes anymore? Why? Because the fans can't take a joke?
Someone couldn't even wait one more day and had to do a "half-serious" upload just because?

I think it is rightfully just for LLS (or any scans group for that matter) to be pissed when they get sniped. Imagine going through the whole damn process of TL>PR>Clean>TS>QC. And then someone else decides to swoop and poop on all your effort because they can't take a damn joke. And it was one where you could literally see coming.

Sure, the measured response as an official group isn't as mature as one would like. But what do you expect? This is the internet. Are Scans Groups getting paid to do this? Majority of them are just doing this because they like it. "Soliciting donations", "Ads" and stuff are just to pay for overheads (cuz no one is obliged to fully pay for it). If you expect a group working for free to also pay heed to social decorum, be polite and all that stuff, then... "This is not real, you have to wake up!"

And well, the matter of fact is, all related parties in this whole fiasco couldn't take a joke very well (you included, fyi).

So in any case, April Fool's is over. We're back to regular releases. What else do you want? You want Vio to apologise to you? Kek. Who tf are you, little leech? LOL.

If you want to provide constructive criticism (on TS, TL, clean, yada yada), go ahead. No one's stopping you. But, IF you expect an apology (or point taken, whatever the fuck that means)... Kek, prove yourself worthy (by lifting Thor's friggin hammer). Else, you know the drill. (Yeah, it means shut the fuck up).

P.S. Take this up to the discord channel at LLS, the interface here is a pain in the ass to keep up.

Dex-chan lover
@Soularc55
LLS release rate is 1 chapter per week, there should have been no need for another to snipe this project. I honestly don't get what they did wrong by posting false chapters on April's Fools.
I read novels and there are many more false chapters there than here, no one goes and snipes the project for fooling others on a day meant to fool others.
They made a mistake? where? In releasing a fake chapter on fool's day? get offended when their hobby was taken from them?

Power Uploader
@Soularc55

might as well just infuriate them. good job on admitting your a flamer who joined to bug LLS. haaaaah

point proven. get out of under your rock and make a scan team able to do this. im sure you'd be great with the amount of effort you spend putting your entitled opinionated garbaaage into someone elses business.

@Soularc55
I genuinely dont understand why youre complaining
we're doing this for free and were providing content for people (albeit not actually owning it oops)
why are u so mad that we did a little joke for a suitable occasion huh?
youre getting ur chaps at the end of the day for free
also Vio already formally apologized so suck it up

Dex-chan lover
what happen in here... i just want to see discussion about this chapter.. and all i get to see is some brat complaining about april Fools joke.

(edit : ugh i think calling those guys a brat is a little bit... exaggerating?? Well i'm not gonna change it.. just add edit PS)

back to the topic of the manhwa
but hey... i kinda think the empress is not that evil as we think... Just has a faint hope for the empress. And the real bad guy is hidden within the shadow... i think 😕

Users who are viewing this thread