This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Bless the TL team for their speed, so we don't have to wait too long to get through this mess.

Dex-chan lover
@keks503: some people are just light weights, I've seen a friend of mine get totally smashed (like, can't walk and would fall over smacking into walls smashed) before and to my knowledge it wasn't that strong of a drink (I don't drink so I don't know)

Dex-chan lover
This was some good bonding, but I have to admit, Canaria's lack of awareness is starting to get grating.

She knows about the rumors and still doesn't realize the problem?

"They're so outlandish."
No! They're not. Because you keep doing sh*t that feeds into them!

*sigh* At least we got a heart throb from her. It's a start.

Dex-chan lover
You start slurring your words and staggering a little and suddenly everybody thinks you’re drunk. Relatable.

Been enjoying all the chapters lately. Are the scanlators trying to rush through this “misunderstanding” arc or something?

Aggregator gang
This maid lol.

Shoutout to the superspeed translations.

WE only need 5-6 more chapters to pass the misunderstanding arc

Dex-chan lover
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I DANCED WITH NOAH AT BANQUET
*BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED*
For some reason, these words felt like a confession to me.
oh girl trust me it not just feel like it's confession, are you bakarina??
both bakarina and canaria still believe that story will go along with setting in game/novel
while there nothing like destiny to control this novel and you are auther yourself right now
maid butler in this series = shipper, reader
*friendly tip misunderstand end on 42 and really awkward on 41*
if translator not double update on 41-42 you'll get cliffhanger so hard you might stroke from Curiosity

Meo

Dex-chan lover
She needs to stop fuelling outlandish rumours in front of people that don't think it is a mere rumour.

And that Knight that's protecting her feels like a capture target (much more so than Noah)

In the middle of this stupid mess misundertanding situation.

Blushing face caesar is my favorite caesar. Lol. Uwu

Dex-chan lover
Cesar in this chapter: "I totally trust you, I'll always trust you"
Cesar literally one chapter ago: "OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GETTING CUCKED BY MY OWN BROTHER AAAAAAAH"

@Acolytus He has doubts but is willing to trust her because he will still love her even if he gets betrayed.

Judging by the raws & Google translate, the Canaria/Noah infidelity rumor subplot
finally gets firmly squashed for Cesar in chapter 42.
In chapter 44 Cesar and Canaria
stage-kiss dramatically in front of gossipy noblewomen to squash the public rumors and also agree to form a political alliance with Gracie.

Users who are viewing this thread