This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - End of Season 1

AHHHHHHHH.
MOREEEE
CESARRRR
MOOOOREEEE LOL

But seriously, you could have kissed her lips!!! You're drunk anyway. 😣

Group Leader
How many more signs does she need to realize he's got the hots for her lmao

aww they're actually so sweet tho. cesar, why're u trying to get ahead of yourself?? getting on top when he's never even kissed the grill

Honestly though, if a hot, strong guy like Ceaser was around, even is he showed possible signs of liking me, I would be like, nah it can't be. Heck, I could be hugged or kissed and I'd be like, oh, what the, did he mistake me for somebody? Or maybe he likes... nah, shouldn't be full of myself.

You get what I mean?

And Ceaser didn't kiss her because under his cold demeanour, he's a sweetheart and he didn't want to do something when he wasn't even sure of her feelings yet. She also probably looked nervous, so he didn't want to force her to do something in case she wasn't willing.

Dex-chan lover
@Lohengrin - she's been operating on the assumption that 1) He doesn't love her and 2) he really really wants to be Emperor. So for her to rip that one out in her arguments would potentially be read as treason (operating on the aforementioned assumptions). So, hopefully this last bit will kick those assumptions out the window and she realigns her argumentation leading "UR DAD WANTS ME DED BRUH"

Dex-chan lover
*Deep inhale*
YEAAAAAAAAH! And the race is finally finished, with Canaria crossing the finishing line at dead last, roughly 5 years after the second to last place.

A serious conversation! That's all I ever wanted! That's all they ever NEEDED. Learn each other's motivations, learn each other's concerns. It's important for a marriage!
Caesar understood the comedically horrific implication of her trying to act as empress, and she finally got his feelings through her thick skull.

It was killing me that Canaria felt nothing when Caesar pushed her down on the bed, clearly intending to sleep with her, but the fact that she spun it around as her resisting the impulse to jump his bones was pretty hilarious. A healthy young woman indeed.

Caesar: *leans in*
Me: Wait...
Canaria: Eh? What...
Me: Is he gonna....yes...yes!
Canaria: Why is he getting closer? Is he...?
Me: Yes! YES! YEEEES!
Caesar: *hesitate and forehead kiss*
Me: GODDAMMIIIIII-

OMG FINA-FUCKING-LY, I REALLY HOPE SHE GOT IT THIS TIME.
I MEAN IM ACTUALLY GOOD WITH SLOW ROMANCES AND DENSE PROTAGONISTS BUT IT STILL GETS FRUSTRATING WHEN THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS PILE UP FOR SO LONG.

Ooh a forehead kiss means he respects her!! Also she should just come out and say that his dad wants them to divorce. But idk if that'll happen because they need drama.

Omg I was waiting for this new chapter 4 so long ...
The last panel I have a mini heart attack....

Users who are viewing this thread