This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
...Meh, you're tired. Deal with it in the morning.

Two foolish, caring brothers. It must be satisfying resolving a misunderstanding in a novel so directly like that.

Yeay!! She finally could become a Duchess... But I don't think it will be a smooth road from here

Me: all’s well that ends well.
Me five seconds later: but wait didn’t he still try to you know...murder his brother? 😐

Fed-Kun's army
KISS!!! IT WAS A KISS!!! AAAAAAAA~~~~ also our mc canaria always comes through, i love her 😍
lakfjks lmao mte @marsbars i was like ummmm what about... the attempted murder tho.... no? forget it? okay then 😂

thank you so much for the update~!!!

I see a new potential hot threat? Who’s that red long-haired noble? WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS COMIC SO GORGEOUS!?!?

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars I think it was one of those unintentional moments of passion thing - like punching someone in that moment of anger - rather than something maliciously planned.

I don't know if Raya is understanding or foolish. I guess he just really cared about his brother so much, he couldn't resent him and blamed himself instead. They're lucky that was the case. The brother seems sincere but if I was the one wronged, I don't think I can forgive him that easily.

Just think of the rumours: the prince has spent the night with his wife, even though it wasn't the roomshare night! 🤣

And obviously, that was an accident when their lips touched. It's not like Canaria mean that 🙄

Gosh, they both worked so hard. They deserve a break. (I don't think they'll get a break, but oh well, even if it's just one night, it should do.)

Users who are viewing this thread