This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Extremely good-looking people sure have it rough, huh... πŸ˜†

oh gosh, I voted for you Caesar unfortunately my vote doesn't count 😭 if tomorrow I suddenly wake up inside this comic as Canaria, I'd jump Caesar's bones right away, wahahaha... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I mean how on Earth is Canaria able to control herself? He's hot, he's the heir and he's such a squishy, cinnamon roll. 😍

Dex-chan lover
fhfhfhf I'm so glad that at least Canaria has the sense to like. Go right after him to clear this up?? I love that the maids are so supportive but unhelpful. Clearly the maids are basically all of us in the comment section...

β€œI’ve never spoken more than five words to any woman besides Canaria at a party.”

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I came for the serious melodrama of a woman trying to stay alive as a side character in a power struggle for succession of the throne.... I stayed for more antics from everyone's favorite idiot couple.😀

When a dense introvert meets a dense extrovert.

Ah, seriously, Cesar, you're a prince, why the heck are you so insecure? TT_TT Or is it only when it comes to Canaria???

^-^ sometimes i just wanna slap mc when she does something stupid but she's too gorg and innocent sigh

Dex-chan lover
What pointless drama. Remember when this story had an actual plot?

Fed-Kun's army
A poll isn't always factually correct, even in reality. It's only an indicator of votes.

Contributor
Well to be frank , i would have voted for Jak too maybe as a pity vote, so i can't blame Canaria.

Ahahaha it's nice that these fillers aren't boring or irrelevant. It's a nice breather before shit starts to go down~

Users who are viewing this thread