This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Nuuuuu my poor baby Ricardo got heart broken in10 seconds 😂🤣🤣

Such is the ways of life, you fall in love and BAM you have a broken heart all in 10 seconds. XD

Let's take a minute of silence for Ricardo's love at first sight... Lol, poor Miller's twin uwu his love lasted only 10 seconds

Can we appreciate Felix even tho he had no major role in this chapter? Imma start a Felix fanclub!

ISTG, all the guys in this manhwa are soooo good looking. 😱😳

innocent Cesar blushing about sharing rooms with wifey vs. aggressive Cesar who draws his sword all ready to duel when wifey is being hit on. lol. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Crappy poor people cosplay and Cesar brought a sword with a fucking crest on it instead of just a shitty one he could buy anywhere.

This "incognito" mission was doomed to fail.

Dex-chan lover
ahshddkkd cesar why would you bring a sword with a goddamn crest on it...... thats just undercover 101 😅

Aggregator gang
Here's like Ricardo's love. It died as it lived. incredibly quickly.

@Silailo now that you say it you might actually be onto something. But yeah I also haven't read the novel or looked into spoilers so I also don't know xd one thing for sure all dudes in this are handsome 😂

Contributor
Poor Ricardo.

That's why you need to be sure the girl you're interested in is free, or else your heart will shatter even more.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Ricardo, poor bugger just got instantly heartbroken in one of the harder ways.

Fucking lived this chapter, except for the part about the whole mysterious person who randomly talks to the MC about her not belonging into this world or something. It just felt too forced to take it seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I may be wrong but wouldn't getting information from someone that appears out of nowhere and knows she is not from that world be really important and something they should not have dismissed so easily?

Users who are viewing this thread