This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 75

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!
Though everything happened in 1 chapter so I don't think it was used well, but oh well, they finally kissed so......

I'm not fully satisfied with where the story is going though. It has been pretty boring since theywent to the Parlam estate...

Dex-chan lover
Alright after this long, her logic of "if I leave the plot will revert" is really flimsy given all the other drastic changes she's already made. Even if she's charged by emotion, she's already altered the political landscape enough to let the novel's heroine/love interest become a duke, and that alone means the plot isn't going to snap back into shape if she suddenly leaves. She should have figured that out long ago. Do wish she had better reasoning for the fake betrayal, but hey, at least she's finally honest with herself.

The plot before hiatus are so good. But why now its feel like rushing? Idk its feel like im reading Chinese manga manhua.

At least make it 4 chapter. 2 chapter for them to going around in the town. 2 chapter for them to solve Canaria worries.

Anyway thank you translating 🥺

Dex-chan lover
omg the first pages i was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING CANARIA ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING!

Bring on the snusnu!!!!!!
Just binged from the start of the season and loved it all. Thanks for the chapters!

uhhh i feel like the author realized they were pulling the 'naive and dense to love' for too long and that was the best way to do it..

but i liked the last panel though >.<

bruh i legit thought the first half was cesar's dream, his nightmare where his worst fear occurred. and then i saw it was real and i went 'oh shit.' jesus this chapter was a whole rollercoaster. "i hate you," pack my bags, "i love you." what.

i've always been a silent reader buuuut this chapter made me fuckin cried dammit! fuckin finalllyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
@meijune At least it wasn't this spread over multiple chapters, with release times in between each. That's what usually would have happened for this sort of thing.

wuh? that kinda felt it got resolved a lil too quickly... would have loved if they let the tension be there for a few chapters. :|

Users who are viewing this thread