This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Omg just now you realized that fact Canaria? T__T If despite your choices it followed the original novel no matter what then Cesar wouldn’t have befriended you in any way... lolol

She literally hasn't followed the story since she decided she wanted a peaceful divorce. She was supposed to be an evil villain after all.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, REEAAALLLLLYYYY?????? IIIIII NEEEVEEERRRRR WOOOOUUULLLLDDD HHHHHAAAAVVVVEEEEEE GGGGUUUEEEESSSSEEDDDD???????????

alright, i'll stop that now.

I mean verypeeved a novel or movies etc. are always set in stone. I doubt it, but it could have been that she thought the story would try to force itself towards the novels ending. There have been a few Isekai manga that follow that plot line. (But it was probably just to create drama to make the story more interessting and give us some sweet moments 😄)

EXASPERATED GASP
THIS SURPRISING PLOT TWIST, WHO KNEW CANARIA COULD CHANGE THE STORY OF THE ORIGINAL NOVEL!!!!! DID I KNOW!!???DID EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS!!???

*rolls eyes*

I know this is generic and trash and I know I'm trash for liking trash but.....why is it I keep eating this shit up God damn it.....like I know it's a typical love story that has been repeated so many times but I still eat this up like candy

qOMG WHY IS CESAR THE CUTEST?????? HE'S TOO PRECIOUS! I love these idiots, Canaria please accept his feelings and your own for him!

Dex-chan lover
I would die for Cesar, and if he didnt love this dumb bitch so much id be mighty pissed that she was the MC

Trying so hard not to squeal in public oh god Cesar 😂😂😭😭😭❤️❤️

Make it longer..
The author needs money to survive..
Even though the story can be mosly solved after Caesar came back from the war, the soap opera just creating more foam..

More foam more money, yay for the generic, dense MC!!
Let our brain rotten!!

I'm glad that was resolved quickly.

Oftentimes, there's a lot of plot-blocking due to 'unavoidable circumstances' that make it impossible to clarify a situation when it explodes from misunderstandings and, well... it really makes it difficult to consume when I know it's just being deliberately obtuse for the sake of extending it to later.

Users who are viewing this thread