This Was in the Wallet of My Childhood Friend - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter
Friendship...sometimes sure complicated huh😐

@Joseki she asked her friend to take the money out of the wallet right? Not like she could do that without looking in it

Dex-chan lover
>Should I prove to my friend who's always looking out for me that I'm not a retarded kid anymore through my actions and words so that we can stand in equal ground?
>Or be a little passive aggressive cunt who's now proven herself to still be a child through those very same actions?
Of course you'd be "looked down upon" still if you show nothing for her to change your opinion of you.
What a fucking bitch.

Dex-chan lover
thanks to this its make me remember the unpleasant act i did when i was a brat to my friend

Mehh I thought it was just like I shave and bought a high school girl or it is not meguri san first time or those kind of shit like but turns out it was I don't know what was that....

This happened to me too. I was the one who saw the condom and I became a somewhat bitch about it for half a day lmao. I hate my early teenage years

Double-page supporter
Overly controlling lesbian afraid that her friend will leave her when she discovers dick

Dex-chan lover
lmfao i didnt even see the condom the first time
i thought she was getting mad at the ‘lewd’ paper

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering where this was going but I'm glad it ends on happier note.

Aggregator gang
I dunno why she is the one carrying the condoms tho. Wasn't telling your gf to carry condoms a faux pas during high school?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ekfreet
She wanted to incept the idea that "she's actually sleeping around with boys" into her friend's head. Of course, this is the kind of passive-aggression that sparks gaslighting, control, and sadism fetishes (by exploiting other people's trust in you).

Double-page supporter
She is your friend, not your daughter.
Damn, now i know what parents feel when their daughter got boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread