Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

... I abhor this prince. You could have just talked about it. In private. Without needing to lead on another woman and cause misunderstandings and hurt your beloved. Sigh.

He just wanted to test her? What?! I really wanna see what will he do if she would just say “okay” and leave right away without turning back.

Whut the hell? That was a bit too trashy, in my opinion. So like he was hanging out with another woman, even supporting the other woman in front of other noble ladies and flirting with her. Then in public, he told his fiancee that he will break their engagement off, turns out he was just testing her? Uhm? What?

So, he takes advantage of another girl's feelings, also manipulating the emotions of the girl he "loves" over a long period of time, and embarrassed all three of them at an important social event, and this is a good thing? How can anyone trust this guy from now on?

Dex-chan lover
Huh prince? I only saw trash.
I don't want ship those two, as prince playing with a woman feeling. Test? what a bullshit if he can't make her confess her feeling without doing that. It just prove he is incompetent.

This is the worst chapter the guy is the worst, but please read the rest everyone its a lot better

u shouldn't test love. It's like playing with a women fragile heart and that's terrible

Fed-Kun's army
Sorta bad analogy but testing love like that is kinda like telling a trained dog to go away until they decide to come to you anyway... it just wont ever work and you end up with a dog who's very sad...

Edit: Another bad analogy by me!!! : Testing love like that is like dropping a water balloon on concrete and expecting it to bounce back into your hand like a bouncy ball.

What true love? NONSENSE!! This prince really anoying. Love not need test in public, really childish. And if you test her dont use another woman real feeling. I think he will say, 'I do this to know her father crime or etc...', but uuhhh...
And I also upset with that fl

OMFG. This is cringe and waste of time. How could someone be not cringe and rate this manga this high? Story made no sense. Do this author have some common sense? I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
nah, fuck this oneshot man lmao

fucking snake "i was just testing you lol 4Head"

I am not gonna lie - I have READ so much villainess otome manga to the point that, this plot was very unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread