Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Dex-chan lover
... what ?

I feel like I just read some nonsense then some more nonsense was added to it and my brain was just too lazy to try any logical thought 😵

What the actual f*ck?🙄 This is prince is so unworthy. Should’ve followed the (skip this one) sign.

The people is too salty about this chapter, salty to such extent that they even added that in the title! lol

When I read this months ago, -when the title was OK btw-, it didn't hit me as something "special"... now I did it again, I see the drama and I think is to much for so little. I mean, if is true*, he just used a thot to test his fiancee, such hate to this story is too much, I mean, yeah is a shitty move... but wow, WOW, the saltiness is exessive, just like the amount of hate it gets.

*My theory about the story,
the prince just woke up (aka: recovered his past memories) in the middle of his route with the heroine (a reincarned person) then he said no to the prince ending and choose the girl who did so much for him before the lying bitch.

everyone hates him here? same lmaooo.... the notes on the title made me laughing but im still reading this so my fault ig

Fed-Kun's army
i'm rereading this and adslkjfdlkj THEY ADDED "(skip this one)" TO THE TITLE LMAOOOOO you're right tho i forgot how awful it was.

HAHA the title!! I was warned!! I am the one who dies first in a horror movie because my curiosity gets the best of me 😌

I read the title. I read the comments. I should have listened. The rage is real, y'all...

Man, I should have remembered to skip this. I had the nice thought that I would re-reading all of them, but I made such a blunder reading this... I don't know if I can go on...
The prince is a total douche. Just to 'test' his fiance, he ruined her reputation and.. oh my goodness i cannot deal with this bullsh!t

should I read this one? I see that it seems pretty bad but if it's contributes to the plot I'll read it.

curiosity got the best of me...tsk tsk forgot how awful this one was 😭

Users who are viewing this thread