Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Group Leader
BRUHHH WHY DIDN'T I READ THE CHAPTER NAME.
I NEED TO ERASE THIS FROM MY MEMORY. EW EW EW. THERE NEEDS TO BE A HUGE WARNING PLASTERED ALL OVER THIS CHAPTER. MY SOUL HURTS.

I was re-reading this after the
*cough cough* stepson lusting after his stepmom
and forgot why it said "skip this one" and read it. BIG MISTAKE

And here I didn't believe them when they went to the trouble to put "skip this one". What in the fuck, ANNUL THAT MARRIAGE, GIRL, HOLY SHIT NO! He couldn't just talk to her...at any point in all these years when he apparently knew her feelings. I actually felt a twinge of wanting to vomit. Warning deserved.

Dex-chan lover
what a dick used and criminalized the girl that was only used people might call her a thot but pretty sure the prince flirt with her too

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what ya'll are freaking out about. There wasn't anything super rage worthy in this oneshot. Sure, the prince's plan was a bit contrived but it's not anything super out of place for shoujo manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie It’s pretty bad. That sort of "testing" for loyalty in relationships (romantic or platonic) is textbook emotional abuse in toxic relationships. So, seeing it romanticized without the abuser getting any kind of comeuppance is, to put it lightly, pretty yikes.

I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂 I'm dying 😂😂
I should have read the warning to spare me from this

Users who are viewing this thread