Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Okay, but saying to "skip this one" is making me want to read it more.

Edit: And now I understand. The manipulation of the prince for his so-called "test of love" as well as dragging another girl into the mix just makes me want to vomit. People express their love differently, but going out of your way to hurt them instead of communicating is just sick. And the FL infuriates me more for accepting this treatment!! If these events happened to me, the prince would have to step down due to being unable to produce heirs 👿

I find it absolutely hilarious that they changed the title to "(skip this one)" to warn the readers of the shaky start and confusing story... only to probably make many new readers more curious to read it.

Double-page supporter
So I read the title and wonder: "why?"
Then I think: "can't be that bad right?"
Then I skim through the chapter and I kinda get the gist of the story.
Holy shit this is horrible...

Dex-chan lover
fuck i came back to binge read all the villainess anthologies and honestly forgot about this one, and didnt read the title till i came here, like damn

Double-page supporter
I'm... I'm utterly speechless.
I should have skipped this one, I saw the chapter titles, I read the comments, but why does my cursed brain wish for torment. I ignored all of the warning signs and now I must pay the price. My sanity, my ability to read and my ability to comprehend. I have lost it all.

is this really that bad

i dont fucking know what the prince was thinking but it’s not entirely bad? i thought it’ll have something like rape.

i find it hilarious that this first chapter is so universally agreed upon to be dogshit that it is duly noted in the title to be skipped
the editors of this anthology really uh...started off with a bang

[insert arrested development "I don't know what I expected" reaction]

WTF DID I JUST READ...

no, it's not that bad it's just ... weird....

NAH I SHOULD'VE SKIP THIS ONE UGH

Users who are viewing this thread