Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

This scene is overused...it's like that every single time...why?!

And wtf did I just read?!

when I came here and saw the "title", I won't lie, it made me curious and so being the idiot I am, I read the story and I can't tell how much I hate the prince !!
What was he thinking? Opting for such a roundabout and TOXIC way to get someone to "confess" their feelings to you, is such a bad strategy. What would have happened if the Villainess was a badass female and just left and opted for a broken engagement? Omg, please don't read this one!

ahhhh... that's why they named this with (skip this one). Should've listened. this story was utter bullshit. good translation and cleaning though.

I actually read this twice cause I couldn’t remember why it was so horrible (curiosity meet cat, I know) but wow is my brain good at erasing dog shit 😑

I wish I had listened to the name of the chapter and skipped this 🤡🔨 PLEASE this is toxic 😭 damn how desperate was he to flirt with some other girl to make her jealous??

Finally no commoner/bottom-tier noble heroines that barges in successfully as a homewrecker to high-rank relationships..
It's kind of a pretty normal story but okay since the theme is like a correction to all the otome game heroines that just blazingly ignores the social standings without care or backlash.

Dex-chan lover
well that was kinda stupid. i thought it was gonna be really disturbing. maybe i just have a higher tolerance.

I WAS LIKE WHATS WITH THE SKIP THIS ONE AGSHDJDKD
I’m sorry I pretended to be blind :(

Too late! I wasn't able to read the chapter title where it says to skip this. 😂 wth What a waste of time hahahaha

fuck this was hilarious 😂 the dumbest crap ive ever seen. well you could read this chapter instead of skipping it but its nonsense and the story ends in this chapter itself so it might be better if you skipped this one and start with next story

Group Leader
Everytime we release a new volume of the anthology, I always come and sit here in the comments awaiting all the laments of the people who did not heed my warning in the title =u=

@Solistia Well people here are either blind or curious but at the end of the day that prince is still shit for flirting with another girl to make Fl jealous

Users who are viewing this thread