Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

What? Dump him. He sucks. Thank goodness this is an anthology. It means there will different authors writing it. I never thought I would see a villainess anthology. Also, is it bad that I've read everything they recommended.

Dex-chan lover
I have decidedly mixed feelings about this. Most severe being the feelings around the question of "Is the other woman insane or is she really a reincarnator and something went sideways to make things different than how they "should" be? If so, what?

this sort of twist doesn't work very well in a short oneshot because it ends up an asspull because there's no time to build in hints or foreshadowing that make the prince not look like a really shitty guy for leading on two different people for an EXTENDED period of time for his own selfishness.

Girl, leave him asap. Reading "It was all a test! Now I know your true feelings!!! uwu" was so cringy and effectively left me dounbfounded. What the f*

Double-page supporter
Wow, what an asshole. Stringing along another girl for a test, and even thinking it's okay to test her in the first place. Like, sure, the heroine wasn't that good of a person but comeee ooonnnnnnnnn.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell atleast it got to the point pretty damn quick.

DUDE. I bet this a$$h0le guy would trick FL for the second time in the name of testing FL emotions. I hate this guy. This is not a good end. FL deserves better future than end up with this guy.

I'm glad everyone else also think this guy is garbage. Humanity can be saved.

He's a fuckboi I swear omg wished someone saved her but hey I guess happy ending

Users who are viewing this thread