Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

This would have worked better if it was explained as a trap to expose some criminals who were aiming to hurt the crown princess or some other necessary plan but we got nothing. Left like this the prince seems like a manipulative jerk who toys with his fiancé's feelings and led on another girl just to do so. What kind of guy pretends to romance another girl and break off his engagement just to get a love confession out of his fiancé? That's really immature, mean and downright stupid. The only more dumb than that is that the MC just roles with it like its no big deal...

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is the Heroine conspiring with the neighboring country, starting a civil war and successfully massacring the Royal Family.

The End.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my. I have read em all.
But what's with this story, though? Neither satisfying or fullfiling...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry but, is this prince an idiot? Is everyone here stupid? Why are they accepting this? To use a person for such a personal reason, and to fake an annulment in public, from the engagement that the King and Queen has decided for you at that, are you an idiot? Rationality, my ass, this guy's stupid! The backlash to his reputation and the royal family's, and his line to the throne is pathetic!

I agree with the others from the comment section. If it were to expose a heavy crime, and done so cunningly that he isn't outright confessing his fake love for Marielle and jeopardize his engagement, and just egging her on to confess her crimes, that would have been acceptable.

The fact she is informal towards the prince and does whatever she wants with him with no permission, or the fact she just falsely accused bullying to someone of a higher standing from her was not even mentioned as a crime but even that, isn't enough of a reason to do a foolish stunt in public.

Oh... It's "an anthology of 5 one-shots with happy endings!!" no wonder they are in Oneshot

Group Leader
And I though, the prince will kill her later on and she will reborn again :D

Next chapter is the heroine developing a nuke to destroy the whole kingdom

Dex-chan lover
God. This chapter was uh. Mediocre. It was just 'guy uses another girl to make his girlfriend jealous so that she can be honest with her feelings'. Not cool man. And then it ends all happily ever after? I hope the next chapters are better than that.

I love how the scanlators themselves are trash talking this manga. Sure, the heroine was whack but the prince is more of an a-hole. He strung two girls along just to get the results he want. Sylvaine deserves so much better than that scum.

Dex-chan lover
neat twist i guess but can't really get behind that prince, especially since he was also stringing the other chick around only to toss her out when he was done with her.
and they're definitely right for recommending bibliophile princess. the situation there was way more justified and satisfying so even if it feels like its becoming a generic tragic villainess story just get through a bit more.
edit:nvm im dumband didn't read the description yeah its an anthology

Dex-chan lover
I had missed that the manga was tagged as oneshot and that it said so in the chapters or mangas title (has seen it done that way quite often), so was really surprised when it said "end" :D

Dex-chan lover
...what? Doesn't that mean the prince was leading the heroine along? That's still pretty awful.

Why are there so many toxic love interests that are the happy end???? What a jerk

Users who are viewing this thread