Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Wait, I don't get it, is just a collection of one shots?
Edit: can't beleive I missed the "one shots" in the summary.

What kind of shit plot is this lol thank god its a one shot. I wish i knew what the warning on the title is for before reading bc its a waste of time 😂

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this a joke/example from the oneshot author on how fickle both a Villianness and Prince are seen in these Villianess story genre.

Like how naive the Villianess is to love an idiot prince who clearly is a crappy person
The Prince who is full of himself enough to think its nonchanlantly okay to test others faith
-and the crazy Heroine who lies to her benefit and can't see reality

It has all the nonsensical parts of a Villianess story, for people who are trying to write one for the first time in their lives and sort of pokes fun at how some the character writing is pretty low-quality in Villianess stories.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE. I really should have listened and skipped. I guess it's not a bad ending though, the two idiots deserve each other :)

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I'm skipping this chapter per the recommendation.
Could someone tell me if WHEN I should read this? when I catch up with the latest release? Was this a prologue type of story that spoils the story or a one shot non cannon chapter?

I mean... it wasn't that bad? There are worse ones out there but oh well

Dex-chan lover
this relationship is toxic as hell, making it seem like you're in love with someone else and saying that you're going to annul your engagement just for the other party to admit that they love you, is manipulative and its not healthy at all. If this story were to be serialized or continued, I'm sure there would be more scenarios where the prince does something similar for her to admit something. It's kinda like gaslighting, though I'm not sure if it could be described as such.

Not feeling this one. If you can only confirm your feelings through potentially cheating, then there isn't much to go off

Dex-chan lover
@skyehawk124 Ah thank you. I've read it without fear thanks to your comment. It wasn't as bad the comments I read made it sound to be. But I guess this would be a pretty bad start to the series.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting "nice boat" levels of trash but no, this is just bad characters and terrible plot. It's not one of those "so bad that it's hilarious" I expected when I opened the chapter so ngl I'm disssapointed

0b2543d530aa74d81e6e4596da8b48a4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread